Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1error...you cannot view this post. Empty error...you cannot view this post. Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:35 pm

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
scratch
So sorry... you cant view this post.....
error...you cannot view this post. Kejg5lThis page cannot be found.
Yes!! you have the dreaded "error 404" oh no!!! affraid
which in case you never knew, first happened in the year 404, when the whole universe went dark and shock waves were sent into the furthest corners of the Milky Way.. study
But if you are experiencing the dreaded "error 404" then this could mean.........
..This must be some evil Microsoft conspiracy,stop using IE.
..Al Gore may need to reinvent the Internet. Demand a recount at once!
..If yuo tpyed the pgae adrsdes itno the Ardedss Bar, mkae srue tat it is slpeled crortecly.
..If you typed the page address in the Address bar to see what i'm up to with Error 404, there is nothing for you to admire here. Go back to the Main Forum.
..You may be using AOL. Sadly, there is no known cure. Crying or Very sad
..Some sites require user-stupidity. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength stupidity you have. scratch
..You may have been looking for 404, the highway. As the network is congested with Toronto traffic and therefore unusable, please try again later.
..If you feel that this error is unjustified, please toss your computer out of the highest possible window. Rolling Eyes
..Chuck Norris has given you this error. He doesn't need a reason.. I Agree
Shocked

2error...you cannot view this post. Empty Re: error...you cannot view this post. Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:23 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Hahaha , LOL , You might be using "AOL" , and yeah , Chuck Norris doesn't needs a reason because reason needs a chuck norris Razz

3error...you cannot view this post. Empty Re: error...you cannot view this post. Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:53 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Laughing Think your the only one that gets my sense of humour Fred..
Windows decided it would be better to redirect you to this page, having mistaken it for a search page.
If that is the case, please use the real search page.
Then find and shoot the person that advised you to install this version of Windows. Rolling Eyes
And for the people who read words backwards....
rorre...uoy tonnac weiv siht tsop.. !!?
scratch

4error...you cannot view this post. Empty Re: error...you cannot view this post. Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:31 pm

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
LOL mike just LOL.

5error...you cannot view this post. Empty Re: error...you cannot view this post. Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:36 pm

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Thanks Kun, i'm always glad when people see the funny side of these posts, cause they take a while to type..... someday, ive gotta learn how to type with 2 fingers.. Laughing

6error...you cannot view this post. Empty Re: error...you cannot view this post. Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:22 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Booo mike , that one didn't had the humor , *throws things at mikey* I WANT THE HUMOR DAMNIT *RAAAWWWRRRR*

7error...you cannot view this post. Empty Re: error...you cannot view this post. Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:38 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Fred100 wrote:Booo mike , that one didn't had the humor , *throws things at mikey* I WANT THE HUMOR DAMNIT *RAAAWWWRRRR*
* ducks out of the way of flying objects and Raaaaawwwwwr's back at Fred..* Razz
... ok, ok, i'm working on it..
c'mon mickey.. think man think, summit funny.. hmmm!!... funny... ermm!!, nope..
Errors usually give you options to exit such as "ok", "cancel", "retry", "abort" or "ignore",
But there are also errors that have no exit buttons.
This problem can simply be solved by hitting the place on the screen where the error is with a hard metal object.... Shocked
Noooooo!! DONT do it.. i'm only joking... Surprised

8error...you cannot view this post. Empty Re: error...you cannot view this post. Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:41 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
lol mike

9error...you cannot view this post. Empty Re: error...you cannot view this post. Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:01 am

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
LOL Again Mike

10error...you cannot view this post. Empty Re: error...you cannot view this post. Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:38 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
error...you cannot view this post. Kejg5l Error 404: Intelligence not found... DO NOT READ WHILE STUPID.
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable.... so, na na nanana!! Na Na Na
This could be a broswer fault....
IE 8 users, click shutdown and wait till IE 9 comes out..
If using Mozilla Firefox or Netscape, try refreshing the page cache by lifting the monitor with the display facing downward and shaking it vigorously, as one would an Etch a' Sketch.
Opera users, clean your cache by taking a magnet and rubbing it against the side of your computer.
Oh!!! and...“In Soviet Russia, glitch exploits YOU!!!!!!!!!!!” Rolling Eyes
Warning- this member has encountered an error and must be shut down... Laughing
Note.....
:- Installing Windows has never been easier stupider.
..All you need to do is to phone your local Microsoft Customer Representative, write down a very long set of numbers, type it all in, get an error message, phone our Customer Representative again, adjust a few things, get another very long set of numbers, type it all in again, install a few drivers, activate Windows again, wash, lather, rinse and repeat.

11error...you cannot view this post. Empty Re: error...you cannot view this post. Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:43 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Boo , *breaks the PC into tiny pieces and throws all at mikey* , they're crap , *turns on the "Boo" soundtrack with nearly 10,000 people shouting "Boo" in it" , I want the humor! , we need humor!!! Razz

12error...you cannot view this post. Empty Re: error...you cannot view this post. Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:47 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
:- Michael Jackson's prosthetic nose for sale, starting bids $50k -
oh sorry, I thought I was on ebay... Embarassed
Ermmm!! anyway....
error...you cannot view this post. T4y5c8
Damm windows error messages....
:- If your computer displays an error message, evacuate the entire area immediately.
Under no circumstances should the untrained user try to deal with his computer's deep-seated paranoia.
Since all modern computers are armed to the teeth with high-voltage electrical cords, laser beams, intercontinental ballistic missiles, and pop-up ads, one wrong move on the user's part could spell disaster for the entire human race.
All error messages must be referred to the proper computer diagnosticians, who will move in with protective gear and make every reasonable effort to soothe and relax the crazed computer in a calm, non-threatening atmosphere, and find out what's the matter.
error...you cannot view this post. Fapym1
AH yes, your computer is very intelligent and can figure out exactly what has gone wrong with your software or programs that you have installed....
error...you cannot view this post. Dbmruh

[ Error 403: N00bs are not authorized to access this page.]
:- Welcome. You have reached art-castle's Help Desk for Microsoft products. Please feel free to leave your questions here.
Question... Every three seconds i get messages saying things like "In Soviet Russia, XP service pack 2 downloads YOU!!" it is quite annoying, as it closes all the programs and opens itself. Whats happening?
Answer... It would seems that you are operating the Russian version of the service pack. It this is in fact the case, this is quite normal, as in Soviet Russia, Service Pack 2 operates YOU!!
Question... cats... How are you gentlemen!! All your base are belong to us. You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. Ha Ha Ha Ha...
Answer... hello cats... We are the Microsoft. You shall be assimilated. Resistance is futile.
Question... Hello, me @g@in. Whenever I use the letter '@' on my keybo@rd, @ mess@ge pops up th@t re@ds: "C@t@strophic F@ilure Error #69 -- You've been h@cked, dips**t!".. I find this @ bit of @n inconvenience.
c@n you tell me whats h@ppened?
Answer... Catastrophic Failure Error #69 -- You've been hacked, dips**t
Question... I recenty purce one o your eybor ti evenin n ten wen I cme ome, I notice ti eybor i miin it ome row. Cn I repce my eybor to eybor tt te ome row? I oun it very inconvenient peope ont now wt Im saying now.
Answer... Ah yes, the ever recurring keyboard issue, we have encountered that in the past. Hold on, we'll fix it in a jiffy.
Hehe distant sounds of laughter, feet stomping, line goes dead...
Thank you for contacting the art-castle help desk.. your questions are important to us.....
* whispers... yeh, do you think so... * dummy.. Rolling Eyes

13error...you cannot view this post. Empty Re: error...you cannot view this post. Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:34 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
HAHAHAHAHA
Now that had the humor , guess the Broken PC was worth it Razz

14error...you cannot view this post. Empty Re: error...you cannot view this post. Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:20 pm

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Laughing ha ha, good, now I dont have to put up with that soundtrack of yours with 10,000 people all shouting booo!!!... Yippee!!
* that'l teach him to take his temper out on his pc... ha!! computer rage..* Razz
How to advertise your very own forum.....
Post links to your forums everywhere! Log onto MSN, and constantly send links to everyone on your contacts list!
Keep on doing this until they join!
(Note:- You may notice a lack of people online on your contacts list, but don't worry, they haven't blocked you, I'm sure its just that their internet is down - forever!) Laughing

15error...you cannot view this post. Empty Re: error...you cannot view this post. Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:43 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Hahaha , *rolls eyes at hima* , oopsie daisies Razz , maybe he's talkin' about chu Razz

16error...you cannot view this post. Empty Re: error...you cannot view this post. Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:18 pm

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Haha Fred & Mike XD

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

error...you cannot view this post. 2q31yzt error...you cannot view this post. 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion