Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26negima anime - Page 2 Empty Re: negima anime Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:49 pm

Soul Eater

Ex-Staff
At least i am what??

http://www.sportsandanime.forumotion.com

27negima anime - Page 2 Empty Re: negima anime Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:55 pm

bozo17

Ex-Staff
never mind, we're getting off topic

28negima anime - Page 2 Empty Re: negima anime Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:09 pm

bozo17

Ex-Staff
this is the trailer for the 2nd season for negima, it is funny, contains heaps of fan service XD and is nairated by asuna