Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Announcing our own support mail! Empty Announcing our own support mail! Fri May 21, 2010 7:32 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
I am proud to announce that we now have our own support team for mailing of private issues.

support@art-castle.biz

OR

support_01@art-castle.biz

And DO NOT MAIL FOR STUFF LIKE "Hey man wazzupp" , People doing so will be blocked and if they EVER had any issues then they won't be sent to the board.

I thank you for giving your precious 30 seconds of your life on reading this Razz

And if you have any donations to make to the forum , then they can be done to this link , DONATE TO THE FORUM and let it have another 1 year domain!
http://www.art-castle.biz/donate.forum
So donate to the forum now!
And Mail to the Support Team if you have any personal issues , Thanks again Smile

Last edited by Fred100 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:30 am; edited 3 times in total

2Announcing our own support mail! Empty Re: Announcing our own support mail! Fri May 21, 2010 8:18 pm

Jakey

Jakey
Support Mod
Support Mod
Is the papal thing Virtual or is it actually going to cost money?

http://sportschat-666.forumotion.com/index.htm

3Announcing our own support mail! Empty Re: Announcing our own support mail! Fri May 21, 2010 8:38 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
It's real money , I need to actually pay for domain and a little help from other members is really appreciated Very Happy

4Announcing our own support mail! Empty Re: Announcing our own support mail! Mon May 31, 2010 10:14 am

Holy cow lookie' here

COOLIO WORD TO THE MAN, MAN!

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Announcing our own support mail! 2q31yzt Announcing our own support mail! 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion