Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Avatar for Naruto Arena Empty Avatar for Naruto Arena Thu May 20, 2010 3:12 pm

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
This is a avatar i made since i was bored comment for improvements if you wan't it for you'r naruto-arena account pm UchihaAura in Naruto-Arena.It's textless because 1. I can't think of a text that'll go with it 2.I'm not sure if i'll use it on Naruto-Arena or not myself.It's a basic avy 75x75 of Soul Eater.
**edit**
I'm not sure why the border isn't appearing i'll try to fix it later.

2Avatar for Naruto Arena Empty Re: Avatar for Naruto Arena Thu May 20, 2010 3:25 pm

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
you know the drill anime, I would prefer you put SMC on it, or at least the clan mark to show you're in the SMC Smile

3Avatar for Naruto Arena Empty Re: Avatar for Naruto Arena Thu May 20, 2010 3:32 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Wow , pretty nice work with teh avvy

4Avatar for Naruto Arena Empty Re: Avatar for Naruto Arena Thu May 20, 2010 3:35 pm

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
yeh he's a good avy maker, but they always seem to have those lines through them, is that like your sigature for avys anime? Wink Razz

5Avatar for Naruto Arena Empty Re: Avatar for Naruto Arena Thu May 20, 2010 3:36 pm

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Thanks Fred and bozo i'll just put mark up since i don't have the proper text needed to make this avy look better.Naa it's not my signature i don't always use it there scanlines many avy makers use them.

6Avatar for Naruto Arena Empty Re: Avatar for Naruto Arena Fri May 21, 2010 2:02 am

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Kay bozo the sign gets blurred when it gets small so i couldn't use it and i found a good text anyway.Also i got the border now.
p.s bozo theres a message for you in naruto-arena.

7Avatar for Naruto Arena Empty Re: Avatar for Naruto Arena Fri May 21, 2010 2:07 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
anime, 3 things

1. you can't double post, remember there is an edit button, this is your first warning
2. can you please add the clan mark to the avy
3. no worries, i'll take a look

8Avatar for Naruto Arena Empty Re: Avatar for Naruto Arena Fri May 21, 2010 2:09 am

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
I'll try and hope it won't get blurred again and soz bozo according too rules it said you can double post every 24 hours, there may be a mistake with them.I men't to tell you it gets blurred and if i make it too big it'll take up too much space i'll still try.

9Avatar for Naruto Arena Empty Re: Avatar for Naruto Arena Fri May 21, 2010 2:12 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
previous ones haven't been blurred and yeh just be carefull, it wasn't 24hr after your last post so that's why you got a warning

10Avatar for Naruto Arena Empty Re: Avatar for Naruto Arena Fri May 21, 2010 2:24 am

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Avatar for Naruto Arena 6159 Mkk i found a way to make it work and soz i thought it was you could double post every 24 hrs XD i'll make sure for it to not happen again.
Final Version

11Avatar for Naruto Arena Empty Re: Avatar for Naruto Arena Fri May 21, 2010 2:29 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
no worries and wow, how did you make the mark white?

p.s PM at N-A

12Avatar for Naruto Arena Empty Re: Avatar for Naruto Arena Fri May 21, 2010 6:46 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Nice avatar mate, good work.. Avatar for Naruto Arena 9kvy3p

13Avatar for Naruto Arena Empty Re: Avatar for Naruto Arena Fri May 21, 2010 4:19 pm

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Thanks mike. I'm going to make my own gallery soon but heres my latest work.I guess this is kinda a gallery but that'll be an actual one XD

14Avatar for Naruto Arena Empty Re: Avatar for Naruto Arena Fri May 21, 2010 6:38 pm

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
wow nice on anime, I think found my avy gfxer Smile Wink

15Avatar for Naruto Arena Empty Re: Avatar for Naruto Arena Fri May 21, 2010 8:22 pm

Jakey

Jakey
Support Mod
Support Mod
Can it be done bigger?

http://sportschat-666.forumotion.com/index.htm

16Avatar for Naruto Arena Empty Re: Avatar for Naruto Arena Fri May 21, 2010 8:23 pm

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
the dimensions have to be 75 X 75

17Avatar for Naruto Arena Empty Re: Avatar for Naruto Arena Fri May 21, 2010 8:26 pm

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Ye if you wan't i can also make msn ones i've never tried it but i'd like to XD madman so ye if you wan't just pm it won't even cost you any CP XD

18Avatar for Naruto Arena Empty Re: Avatar for Naruto Arena Sat May 22, 2010 3:32 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Nice avatars, I like em Smile KIU

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Avatar for Naruto Arena 2q31yzt Avatar for Naruto Arena 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion