Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Uploading.. Empty Uploading.. Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:10 am

ViKtory

ViKtory
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Well, I've got Adobe Flash CS3 Professional (v. 9.0) full version, and I've created a game. Now, I want to upload it to the net, so that you all can play. Is there any way I can upload these things, which only the members of Art Castle will play?

Edit : Until I get a solution, you can download this file and play it Very Happy

http://rapidshare.com/files/370735081/Maze_the_Game.swf.html

Its called as "Maze". I know it sucks though..

To play it, right click the file and select open with >> Mozilla Firefox

2Uploading.. Empty Re: Uploading.. Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:41 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Uhh , This thing is sorta related to javascript and flash stuff , so maybe you'd need to learn some of those Wink
And moved to right section

3Uploading.. Empty Re: Uploading.. Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:21 am

ViKtory

ViKtory
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
nope, I've done with the game. just need to upload it. I already know a site, but I'm shy..

4Uploading.. Empty Re: Uploading.. Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:25 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Shy of what?
Why of they'll send you to Prison? Razz
Or shy that they'll ask you to walk nude on street and make a video of it?
What's there to be "shy" of?
And As I told , You'll need to do some of that random flash and javascript thing and to upload it , you might have to register a domain onto your name , and if it's google they give you upload from PC option.
And so there you go Wink

5Uploading.. Empty Re: Uploading.. Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:27 pm

ViKtory

ViKtory
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Shy because that game isn't really great, and those people on those sites atleast will atleast use a swear.. That's why I want it to only be on this site..

6Uploading.. Empty Re: Uploading.. Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:41 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Well , bad luck for you , until we get our attachment system on , you won't be able to do it Sad

7Uploading.. Empty Re: Uploading.. Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:21 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Hey Vedu, so what if your game isnt very good for a first try, everyone has to start somewhere when they first learn stuff, even those guys on that site,
so go ahead and upload it to there, and if some people make fun of it, again, so what, they dont know you, and you dont know them.
Or have a look for another place to upload it to, where beginners can show there first tries at flash games.

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Uploading.. 2q31yzt Uploading.. 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion