Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1who is your fav author Empty who is your fav author Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:55 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
hey guys I can see that alot of you like to read so I thought I'd ask the question "who is your fav author?" my top 5 are.
#1: James Patterson: the #1 international thriller writer doesn't just write murder mystery. he has also written 3 tennage series' my fav is Maximum Ride, the story of 6 special kids with wings trying to save the world and find out who they are and who their parents are. then there is also Daniel X, the story of a teenage alien hunter trying to find the alien who killed his parents. and finally there is Witch and Wizard, the name practicly says it.
#2: J.K. Rowling: why else? harry potter
#3: Anthoney Horwitz: the author of the Alex Cross series, the story of a teenage spy trying to save the world.
#4: Andy Griffiths: the writer of the "just____" series he is very funny
#5: Paul Jennings: the funny author "the Gizmo" series and some of his other books sparked the TV series "Round The Twist"

well those are my favs, so guys who are your fav authors?
who is your fav author Icon_smile

2who is your fav author Empty Re: who is your fav author Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:09 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
My favs are......
Stephen King,:- a brilliant author of horror and the macabre.. affraid lol
Peter Straub,:- another great author of horror stories.
Dean Koontz, yeps, more horror and suspense, great author..
Michael Connelly,:- murder, mystery and suspense.. some great novels.
I know thats only 4, but ive got loads of other books by different authors that I like as well, all of them are murder, mystery, suspense and horror stories..
Laughing so you can see the kind of books I read.. I also read computer books though.. Rolling Eyes

3who is your fav author Empty Re: who is your fav author Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:28 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
lol I can tell you like horror and mureder mystery books, have you ever read any murder mystery books by James Patterson, my mum really likes those books who is your fav author Icon_smile

4who is your fav author Empty Re: who is your fav author Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:43 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Laughing I think ive read books by James Patterson, not sure though, I'l have another look in our local library for his novels, cheers for the info mate.
murder, mystery, suspense and horror, no wonder i cant sleep at nights.. Laughing

5who is your fav author Empty Re: who is your fav author Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:26 pm

Alisha

Alisha
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
j.k.rowling

6who is your fav author Empty Re: who is your fav author Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:24 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
is she your only fav author alisha?

7who is your fav author Empty Re: who is your fav author Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:23 am

Alisha

Alisha
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
no more must be there but only 1 name i can remember lol

8who is your fav author Empty Re: who is your fav author Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:45 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
does anyone else want to contribute to the list?

9who is your fav author Empty Re: who is your fav author Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:38 am

-Pain-

-Pain-
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
i am not a gr8 reader....so don't have a favorite

10who is your fav author Empty Re: who is your fav author Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:24 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
you should read a little more BB, there are some great books out there

11who is your fav author Empty Re: who is your fav author Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:48 am

hima4567

hima4567
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
r.l stine

12who is your fav author Empty Re: who is your fav author Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:05 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
what does he write?

13who is your fav author Empty Re: who is your fav author Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:13 am

hima4567

hima4567
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
he writes goose bumps

14who is your fav author Empty Re: who is your fav author Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:16 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
oh, ok, are they any good?

15who is your fav author Empty Re: who is your fav author Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:17 am

hima4567

hima4567
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
cool.. he writes scary stories.. more like horror

16who is your fav author Empty Re: who is your fav author Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:18 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
I'm not a big fan of horror storys, have you read Maximum ride?

17who is your fav author Empty Re: who is your fav author Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:19 am

hima4567

hima4567
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
no haven't what's it about ?

18who is your fav author Empty Re: who is your fav author Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:20 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
i've made a topic on it......

19who is your fav author Empty Re: who is your fav author Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:43 am

hima4567

hima4567
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
ok.. ill see

20who is your fav author Empty Re: who is your fav author Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:32 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
it's a really awsome series

21who is your fav author Empty Re: who is your fav author Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:02 pm

hima4567

hima4567
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
ok.. i see

22who is your fav author Empty Re: who is your fav author Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:29 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
does anyone have any new fav authors?

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

who is your fav author 2q31yzt who is your fav author 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion