Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The last Airbender movie. Empty The last Airbender movie. Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:50 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Anyone looking forward to this movie coming out... " the last airbender " based on the anime version of " Aang the last airbender"
The last Airbender movie. Last-Airbender
The last Airbender movie. Aang
Official website.........
http://www.thelastairbendermovie.com/
Cant wait for this to come out.. I Agree

2The last Airbender movie. Empty Re: The last Airbender movie. Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:58 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Wow , I Loved that anime!
I can't wait either!
I saw that image some days back!
OMG!! I was gonna post the same!

3The last Airbender movie. Empty Re: The last Airbender movie. Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:08 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
ha ha i beat you to it.. lol! the trailer looks great..

4The last Airbender movie. Empty Re: The last Airbender movie. Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:04 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Yeah , sure thing & Did you watched Avatar at nick?

5The last Airbender movie. Empty Re: The last Airbender movie. Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:44 pm

Mystic_gohan

Mystic_gohan
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Yay ! I am avatar fan i guess in AI i and fred were Greatest avatar fan but now we have found you too . I can't wait either .

6The last Airbender movie. Empty Re: The last Airbender movie. Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:49 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Woah , woah <> Woah!?
You were a avatar fan too?
Uhh I thought you were just a Dbz fan , that's all?

7The last Airbender movie. Empty Re: The last Airbender movie. Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:52 pm

Mystic_gohan

Mystic_gohan
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
but i was avatar fan too XD. When DP told me bout VBA he gave me the game DBZ then pokmon then i started downloading by myself so i found avatar and I liked so i watched some episodes and got fan of it . And DP told me bout VBA in GM.

8The last Airbender movie. Empty Re: The last Airbender movie. Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:54 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
I'm still waiting on some more pictures from the movie coming online, someone will post them yet, and hopefully another trailer from a different part of the movie.
The special effects should be good in it.
The last Airbender movie. Aanganim8
just hope they try to stay close to original storyline aswell.

9The last Airbender movie. Empty Re: The last Airbender movie. Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:13 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Well , after seeing the trailer , I Hope the same.
And I Took the birthday test , My nation is air nation haha

10The last Airbender movie. Empty Re: The last Airbender movie. Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:44 am

happyfriend

happyfriend
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
i love avatar!Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
i hate its dubbing in hindi!

11The last Airbender movie. Empty Re: The last Airbender movie. Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:29 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
^^
As far as I remember nick's been doing their language dubbing the most perfect And the nicest way.
I found their dubbing quite understandable too Neutral
Anyway , They din't aired that show after Book-2 Earth , Chapter-9 T-T

12The last Airbender movie. Empty Re: The last Airbender movie. Wed May 12, 2010 7:08 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Getting closer to the day of the movie.. yaay!!
the trailers look great.
Air, Water, Earth, Fire. Four nations tied by destiny when the Fire Nation launches a brutal war against the others. A century has passed with no hope in sight to change the path of this destruction. Caught between combat and courage, Aang (Noah Ringer) discovers he is the lone Avatar with the power to manipulate all four elements. Aang teams with Katara (Nicola Peltz), a Waterbender, and her brother, Sokka (Jackson Rathbone), to restore balance to their war-torn world.

13The last Airbender movie. Empty Re: The last Airbender movie. Wed May 12, 2010 7:23 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
My gawd , this one's gonna be AMAZING!
I've been a really dang avatar fan since 4th grade!

14The last Airbender movie. Empty Re: The last Airbender movie. Wed May 12, 2010 7:41 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Yeh, when this comes out i'm thinking of making another AMV using clips from that movie instead of the animated one, might turn out ok.

15The last Airbender movie. Empty Re: The last Airbender movie. Tue May 18, 2010 3:46 pm

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
The trailer isn't all bad but let me remind you dragon ball evolution was a flop usually anime into live-action movies are horrible.

16The last Airbender movie. Empty Re: The last Airbender movie. Mon May 31, 2010 12:00 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
you'd think James cameron could come up with a better name so it wouldn't be the same as this Razz

17The last Airbender movie. Empty Re: The last Airbender movie. Mon May 31, 2010 12:02 am

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
This is called The Last Airbender and it was the Avatar to be truthful i'm sure avatar had more hits than this movie will.

18The last Airbender movie. Empty Re: The last Airbender movie. Mon May 31, 2010 12:17 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
well duh, it's already raked in 6 billion bucks

19The last Airbender movie. Empty Re: The last Airbender movie. Mon May 31, 2010 10:10 am

Holy cow lookie' here

That sucks

20The last Airbender movie. Empty Re: The last Airbender movie. Mon May 31, 2010 10:17 am

Holy cow lookie' here

性交憎恨者性交憎恨者性交憎恨者性交憎恨者性交憎恨者性交憎恨者性交憎恨者性交憎恨者

21The last Airbender movie. Empty Re: The last Airbender movie. Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:02 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
The Last Airbender is a great movie, well worth watching, they've tried to stay as close to the original tv series as a movie possibly can, its got some well smart special effects in it, and good action shots, the only thing missing is the humour the cartoon series had, but overall, its a great movie.
And guess what, going by the ending, it looks like there's gonna be a another one.. yaaay!! Bouncy Smiley
So if you get a chance, watch the movie.
- 9.999999999999999999999999 / 10 Laughing

22The last Airbender movie. Empty Re: The last Airbender movie. Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:15 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Hahah , Mike sure gave me the movie , and dang my luck , had a powercut , and lost all the process of download I had collected till then

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

The last Airbender movie. 2q31yzt The last Airbender movie. 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion