Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I'm a designer on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:54 am

Sneke_bite

Hi. I'm new here...duh other wise i wouldn't be posting here. Anyways, as the topic name ses, im a designer. I design animals in which other people online can download them and add them to their Zoo Tycoon 2 game. I was introduced here by Fred100 a while ago and though im not really into drawing and stuff but i do sketch when im bored. I doubt that i will be on this site daily, but im sure that i will be on as much as i can. since all the coding and designing animals is hard work.

2 Re: I'm a designer on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:57 am

Fred100

Founder
Founder
Omg , welcome to the forum Very Happy
And we don't all sketch stuff here lol , it's all artistic , most of us work on photoshop , some of us are interested in sports. Well , you can say it's a mixed type forum , and most of us here are designers too. Smile

Including me Smile

~My Tag(s)~
Spoiler:

Missing badges? Post at this topic|Guess the theme for Sotw and win CPs!

Want some ideas for a shop/contest? PM Me. I've got plenty ideas for a shop and a contest.

In soviet russia...Chuck Norris still rounhouse kicks YOU!!!!

As your mind grows in wisdom , your strength dis-appears. - Genkai (aka Ol' Hag)

Farewell, Bex, whose long and faithful friendship those who knew you won't forget!
Though your body will decay , but , your spirit lingers on in the quiet, lonely places of your home.
R.I.P. Bex , my another scottish friend. Crying

3 Re: I'm a designer on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:16 am

Dbz7

Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Hey there!Welcome to art castle!Hope u enjoy!!This forum is in need of graphic designers,n are hiring staff....make ur own gfx topic n u can be a staff... Very Happy U can call me dbz Smile

4 Re: I'm a designer on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:17 am

Metalkid1

Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Welcome to Art Castle!
Hope you enjoy thoroughly in the forum!
^-^

5 Re: I'm a designer on Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:38 pm

mikefx

Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Hi Sneke, welcome to Art-Castle mate.. I Agree
Looking forward to seeing some of your aminals...
*Pssst!! mikey.*
yeh, what now?
*its animals.. not aminals*
oh!! rite, sorry... seeing some of your.. an..i..mals.
there, happy now?
*yes, thank you idiot*
Rolling Eyes

6 Re: I'm a designer on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:16 pm

mgt98

Ex-Staff
Welcome to Art Castle and Fred, some of us use GIMP. Wink

http://49notout.blogspot.com/

7 Re: I'm a designer on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:18 am

Sneke_bite

I'm new at computer drawing but i use Photoshop cs5. I suck at it, but im sure i can find ways to improve my skills here and make my animals more realistic.

@mikefx:
I'll be posting screenshots of my zoo soon. There's an incubation room where all the snake eggs are raised Wink

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion