Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Learn Chinese in 5 minutes ;) Empty Learn Chinese in 5 minutes ;) Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:49 am

ViKtory

ViKtory
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Learn Chinese in 5 minutes ;) Learnchinese

Caution, people with less sense of humor and common sence can't understand this.

Edit : http://blog.nogo.se/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/learnchinese.jpg
Click on that like and see the pic.

2Learn Chinese in 5 minutes ;) Empty Re: Learn Chinese in 5 minutes ;) Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:06 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
L.O.L'z!! xDDDDD This is awesome xDDDDDD And hilarious xD.. Razz

3Learn Chinese in 5 minutes ;) Empty Re: Learn Chinese in 5 minutes ;) Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:31 pm

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
Lol love number 4!

http://www.sportsandanime.forumotion.com

4Learn Chinese in 5 minutes ;) Empty Re: Learn Chinese in 5 minutes ;) Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:12 pm

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
lol funny stuff Razz

http://www.gaming-galaxy.forumotion.com

5Learn Chinese in 5 minutes ;) Empty Re: Learn Chinese in 5 minutes ;) Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:21 pm

Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
...I'm Chinese. Sorry for not having the "humor" but this irks me.

6Learn Chinese in 5 minutes ;) Empty Re: Learn Chinese in 5 minutes ;) Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:56 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
D: I'm sorry Lighty.. I didn't no it was offensive D'; Really sorry for that D;

7Learn Chinese in 5 minutes ;) Empty Re: Learn Chinese in 5 minutes ;) Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:09 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Lol , It was funny because you've gotta read stuff in the right loudly!
And no. 4's really funny!
It's funny because I don't really use Chinese , or am not really aware of how stuff goes in chinese.
It was funny because how they made up words by using different stuff and making it sound english.
I'm personally sorry , if this was offensive for anyone.
Tbh , At first glance I thought it'd be like Behead those who start a riot , Shoot people on street or Something purposely meant for Chinese people to be offended of , but it was pretty funny.

8Learn Chinese in 5 minutes ;) Empty Re: Learn Chinese in 5 minutes ;) Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:39 am

annasui

annasui
Why I can not see the image nor access to the url? Mad

9Learn Chinese in 5 minutes ;) Empty Re: Learn Chinese in 5 minutes ;) Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:54 am

mgt98

mgt98
Ex-Staff
Please try not to bump old topics. Wink The link is dead, by the way.

http://49notout.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Learn Chinese in 5 minutes ;) 2q31yzt Learn Chinese in 5 minutes ;) 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]