Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Devil May Cry announced, DmC Empty New Devil May Cry announced, DmC Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:47 pm

Mr. MINTJAM

Mr. MINTJAM
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Article link: http://www.incgamers.com/News/25182/dmc-devil-may-cry-announced
Wiki page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DmC_(video_game)
Trailer link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ6r6w0InOQ

New Devil May Cry, stylised as DmC, is on it's way. There's such little info that I can hardly post a summary.

"Little is known of Dante, other than that he a young man that has been held in some kind of mental hospital. He is apparently a resident of Limbo City, and has been apprehended by their law enforcement at some point."

I have to say, I'm looking forward to it. I'm hoping the system will be something distinctly like Heavenly Sword, PS3 game if you've never met it yet. And the new design for Dante? Sure, that's okay too. There might even be a chance that this isn't a redesign, and it's got some odd back story where old Dante appears, like DMC4 all over again =|

The fans are raging, but I think it's no big deal. You should see some of the flaming on the IGN forums, it's ridiculous. The game is just announced, no background information besides screenshots, a name, some designer/programmer hints and a flashy trailer, and people are RAWRWTFNO.
I'll be patient, I like the idea of this game, be it a reboot or twisted addition to the current story line. The story itself is rather mangled as it is anyway, DMC2 just not fitting anywhere in it just yet.

My theory is this could be young Dante. This is the youngest version we've seen yet, and if your eyes are sharp enough, you'll notice his hair is silver/grey at the crown of his head. And the lack of blue eyes? Easily put down to a lack of control over his demonic powers, we've seen him get angry with the stereotypical red eyes before.
We never did learn how Dante grew up, as his mother was human and it's pretty clear from the series that he had neither parent. Human-demon hybrid growing up in the human world where he unwittingly attracts trouble and demons? It'll be dramatic, yes, but it'll be a bit like Dante unleashed.
All I can say is bring it on, I'll be pre-ordering this.

Dante profile pictures:

http://mr-MINTJAM.deviantart.com

2New Devil May Cry announced, DmC Empty Re: New Devil May Cry announced, DmC Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:24 am

Banker

Banker
The new character appearance is really awful. Dante would have been really cool with his old look.

Art Castle Bot

New Devil May Cry announced, DmC 2q31yzt New Devil May Cry announced, DmC 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion