Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Saw 3D, Saw7. Empty Saw 3D, Saw7. Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 pm

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
affraid ok, get ready guys, this years halloween is gonna be a bloody one...
yeps, the new Saw 3D, otherwise known as.. Saw 7, is coming this way...
be afraid... be very afraid.. Shocked
This will be the last one, the last act.
Saw 3D, Saw7. 28jbbdi
Homepage and trailers....
http://saw-7-movie-trailer.blogspot.com/
About....
Saw 7 Plot:-
"This October, one of the biggest, most successful horror franchises in movie history arrives in theaters in vivid, chilling 3-D with the release of Lionsgate’s SAW VII 3-D.
As a deadly battle rages over Jigsaw’s brutal legacy, a group of Jigsaw survivors gathers to seek the support of self-help guru and fellow survivor Bobby Dagen, a man whose own dark secrets unleash a new wave of terror...
The first theatrical feature to be shot exclusively on the cutting-edge SI-3D digital camera system, SAW VII 3-D brings the horrifying games of Jigsaw to life like never before.
And if you havnt seen any of the others in the Saw series, then you gotta watch them... if you can that is.. Laughing cause there really bloody... but great.
Cool

2Saw 3D, Saw7. Empty Re: Saw 3D, Saw7. Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:27 pm

Mr. MINTJAM

Mr. MINTJAM
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
It's officially Saw 3D, rather than Saw 7. They renamed it, or something. This one has the same director as Saw 6, who isn't the director of all the other movies xD

I'm personally not a fan of the series, it's just gorefest junk, but I'll probably be dragged to the cinema this Halloween to watch it in 3D. A friend of mine is a huge fan.

http://mr-MINTJAM.deviantart.com

3Saw 3D, Saw7. Empty Re: Saw 3D, Saw7. Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:32 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Yeh i know, the movie has 2 names.. Saw 3D and Saw 7, it was renamed.
and what!!?.... you dont like the Saw series... its just gorefest junk..... Shocked
i'm gonna tell "Jigsaw" what you said, and he's gonna come and.............. arghhh!! i cant even think about what hes gonna do to you... affraid
Razz
well as soon as it comes online.. i'm gonna watch it.. Laughing

4Saw 3D, Saw7. Empty Re: Saw 3D, Saw7. Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:46 am

Mr. MINTJAM

Mr. MINTJAM
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Eh, I don't really care xD I can at least say I wouldn't freak out like all the people in the movies do. Logical thinking in a life or death situation is key Cool Wink Get emotional and you're dead without a choice. I don't have the right qualities to be abducted by Jigsaw, I'm sure he'd prefer you Wink

But yeah, gorefest junk... The story behind it is weak and dragged out, the main focus is the deaths, concentrated on how squeamish the watcher is. If you're not bothered about the gore, and you're not empathetic towards the characters, then all that's left isn't much. And it's too serious, I prefer things that are enjoyable to watch, a dash of comedy, some epic stunts, a lack of Americanisation. Most of my DVD collection is either Russian or Asian, which speaks for itself xD

http://mr-MINTJAM.deviantart.com

5Saw 3D, Saw7. Empty Re: Saw 3D, Saw7. Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:18 pm

oscarg

Ooh. I am excited for this. One of the best Saw films ever.

6Saw 3D, Saw7. Empty Re: Saw 3D, Saw7. Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:55 pm

cranked

cranked
I am so curious to watch this because many questions in the previous movies will be solved in this movie.
I'm pretty sure this will be the best SAW movie and will end with a big bang...

7Saw 3D, Saw7. Empty Re: Saw 3D, Saw7. Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:24 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Yeh, its supposed to go back to showing everyone just what actually happened to the survivors and other people who were involved with Jigsaw, and the effects are supposed to be pretty awesome in this one.

8Saw 3D, Saw7. Empty Re: Saw 3D, Saw7. Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:49 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Well I watched Saw 7 last night, only in 2D cause i watched it on the computer.. Rolling Eyes
But you could see where the 3D bits would be and there's only like about 3 or 4 parts that would look real good in 3D.
The actual movie... well, I think they just made this new movie just to get that few 3D bits in it, the storyline was ok, sorta followed onto the other parts of the Saw series, but to me, the whole thing was sorta mixed up and hard to follow... but i'm slow anyway.. Laughing
The traps were great as always.. plenty blood and gore.. Laughing
But...... a BIG BUT... unless your really into the Saw series of movies, dont bother going to the cinema to see it.
And I hope they dont make a Saw 8, they've gone as far a they can with the series now.

9Saw 3D, Saw7. Empty Re: Saw 3D, Saw7. Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:21 am

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
I have never seen a Saw movie. looks pretty good though.

http://www.gaming-galaxy.forumotion.com

10Saw 3D, Saw7. Empty Re: Saw 3D, Saw7. Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:50 pm

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Think the Saw movies might be a little bit to gruesome for you mate.. 1,2,and 3 are like very... aaaargh!!! and painful to even watch.. affraid
Some of the traps Jigsaw has set for the people are very scary.

11Saw 3D, Saw7. Empty Re: Saw 3D, Saw7. Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:44 am

Eleesa

I watched Saw 3D yesterday. This movie is most frightening movie since I watched.Saw 3D, Saw7. Saw-3D-Poster2

12Saw 3D, Saw7. Empty Re: Saw 3D, Saw7. Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:37 pm

Jakey

Jakey
Support Mod
Support Mod
I prefer calling it Saw 7 3D, because it should at least put a 7 in it since it's the 7th saw.

http://sportschat-666.forumotion.com/index.htm

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Saw 3D, Saw7. 2q31yzt Saw 3D, Saw7. 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion