Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Flagfox - (Add-ons for firefox) Empty Flagfox - (Add-ons for firefox) Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:42 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Once you install Flagfox, you’ll see one of many national flags in your location bar. Later you can adjust settings and see it in the bottom of your browser, if you choose. Here’s a look at both options:
Flagfox - (Add-ons for firefox) Icon-in-browser
Just in case you don’t know your flags, hovering tells you the country of origin. Clicking on the flag opens Geotool as a new webpage to show you exactly where the site is hosted.
Although Flagfox isn’t a security monitor on its own, in cahoots with your common sense it can help keep you out of trouble. Let’s say you visit your bank’s website and it’s suddenly hosted in New Zealand, Nigeria, or Luxembourg, when just the other day you could have sworn it was hosted in England…
Download it here
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/5791/

Art Castle Bot

Flagfox - (Add-ons for firefox) 2q31yzt Flagfox - (Add-ons for firefox) 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion