Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Exit Through The Gift Shop. (Banksy) Empty Exit Through The Gift Shop. (Banksy) Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:58 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Rite, ive just this minute found out about this movie, and for the street artist fans, and graffiti fans, its a "gotta see"..
Title - Exit through the gift shop.
Official homepage..
http://www.banksyfilm.com/
About...
Exit Through the Gift Shop: A Banksy Film is a film which tells the story of Thierry Guetta, a French immigrant in Los Angeles, and his obsession with street art. It is presented as a documentary, but reviewers have questioned its factuality. The film charts Guetta’s constant documenting of his every moment on film, to his chance contact with his cousin, the artist Invader, and his documenting of a host of street artists with focus on Shepard Fairey, and also Banksy though the latter’s face is never shown, and his voice is distorted to preserve his anonymity. The film premiered at the Sundance Film Festival on 24 January 2010. It is narrated by Rhys Ifans. Music is by Geoff Barrow
The story of how an eccentric French shop keeper and amateur film maker attempted to locate and befriend Banksy, only to have the artist turn the camera back on its owner with spectacular results. Billed as ‘the world’s first street art disaster movie’ the film contains exclusive footage of Banksy, Shephard Fairey, Invader and many of the world’s most infamous graffiti artists at work.
Exit Through The Gift Shop. (Banksy) 4lg908
Genre: Documentary | Comedy.
Directed by: Banksy
And I do hope you all know who Banksy is.. ?
Cool

2Exit Through The Gift Shop. (Banksy) Empty Re: Exit Through The Gift Shop. (Banksy) Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:00 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
banksy is an awsome artist, very emotional and controversial in his work

3Exit Through The Gift Shop. (Banksy) Empty Re: Exit Through The Gift Shop. (Banksy) Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:05 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Your right Bozo, the guy is totally amazing, and his street graffiti is absolutley brilliant...

4Exit Through The Gift Shop. (Banksy) Empty Re: Exit Through The Gift Shop. (Banksy) Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:06 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
i really dont know about him but by seeing preview and story i want to see it Smile

5Exit Through The Gift Shop. (Banksy) Empty Re: Exit Through The Gift Shop. (Banksy) Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:11 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
I did an assignment on him and got an A for it, so I know a fair bit bought him and what he does

6Exit Through The Gift Shop. (Banksy) Empty Re: Exit Through The Gift Shop. (Banksy) Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:11 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Good one Bozo, well done mate.. glad to see another member in here appreciates Banksy's arts.
Sandy, you'l love his art work, his graffiti art looks so damm real its amazing.

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Exit Through The Gift Shop. (Banksy) 2q31yzt Exit Through The Gift Shop. (Banksy) 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion