Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1andy sixx fan behind the mic Empty andy sixx fan behind the mic Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:34 am

udarsha45

udarsha45
ask me any question u want people Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/user/udarsha45

2andy sixx fan behind the mic Empty Re: andy sixx fan behind the mic Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:00 pm

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Ha!! I get to ask the first question.. Yippee!!
whats your sense of humour like.. good, medium or poor ?
and why did the chicken cross the road Laughing

3andy sixx fan behind the mic Empty Re: andy sixx fan behind the mic Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:32 pm

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
And if im correct your favourite anime is Bleach? Why is it your favourite and whats your top ten fav anime. Or top five.

http://www.sportsandanime.forumotion.com

4andy sixx fan behind the mic Empty Re: andy sixx fan behind the mic Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:27 pm

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
my question how do you know this forum?

5andy sixx fan behind the mic Empty Re: andy sixx fan behind the mic Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:41 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
I can answer that sandy, this guy is hima

hima, my question is, why did you create another account when fred asked you not to

6andy sixx fan behind the mic Empty Re: andy sixx fan behind the mic Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:03 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Maybe he wants to make a fresh start and be a good member for the forum.. everyone deserves a second chance..
Rite, and another question.. that looks like a packet of cigs in your pocket.. do you smoke ?
affraid .. if yes, give em up before they kill ya.

7andy sixx fan behind the mic Empty Re: andy sixx fan behind the mic Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:04 am

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
Smoke no more! No Mike no!

http://www.sportsandanime.forumotion.com

8andy sixx fan behind the mic Empty Re: andy sixx fan behind the mic Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:10 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
ok then my question why dont you make some stuff with graphics Razz

9andy sixx fan behind the mic Empty Re: andy sixx fan behind the mic Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:53 am

udarsha45

udarsha45
mikefx @ i have a emotional humor

Saiyan Prince@ yup i love bleach .. my top five animes are
bleach
naruto
black blood brothers
dbz

sandeep30 @ i was a member here long time ago Razz

bozo17@ well u know my account him4567 ? i think u do .. when i was banned .. i didn't come here for a while . then my friend wanted to join a forum .. i gave the link 2 A-C.. here mad a account named hulk.. and didn;t come for a while .. so i and my friend share this account

mikefx @ no mike i don't smoke .. cuz i will get cancer and die.

sandeep30@ i make gfx but my photo shop cs3 doesn't work now Sad

10andy sixx fan behind the mic Empty Re: andy sixx fan behind the mic Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:03 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Thats good you dont smoke mate.. I Agree still looks like a packet of cigs in your pocket though..
And ive never heard of emotional humour.. Laughing
Question - whats the tattoo on your arm. ?

11andy sixx fan behind the mic Empty Re: andy sixx fan behind the mic Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:11 am

udarsha45

udarsha45
mikefx @ a dragon

12andy sixx fan behind the mic Empty Re: andy sixx fan behind the mic Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:17 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
a question what is the thing coming out of your mouth affraid OMG!? and why do u want to show your face to show us?

13andy sixx fan behind the mic Empty Re: andy sixx fan behind the mic Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:21 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Thats cool, ive gotta dragon and hawk tattoo, sorta like, on my upper arm and over my shoulder..
Rolling Eyes kinda went a bit big.. Laughing
kk, c'mon mikey.. think.. nother question, so i'm not off topic.. hmmmm!! thinking..
Whats subject are you best at, at school. ?

14andy sixx fan behind the mic Empty Re: andy sixx fan behind the mic Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:25 am

udarsha45

udarsha45
sandep30 @ its a percings .. and for fun lol

mikefx @ english

15andy sixx fan behind the mic Empty Re: andy sixx fan behind the mic Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:45 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Here's my question...Will you copy this to your forum as well?

16andy sixx fan behind the mic Empty Re: andy sixx fan behind the mic Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:22 am

ViKtory

ViKtory
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
God! You look creepy! XO
C'mon fred, be nice Very Happy

My Q : did you ever scare your teachers at school with that spooky look?

17andy sixx fan behind the mic Empty Re: andy sixx fan behind the mic Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:28 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
That isn't him -.-

18andy sixx fan behind the mic Empty Re: andy sixx fan behind the mic Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:21 am

Ayushi

Ayushi
my question is why do you act so noobish? Razz

19andy sixx fan behind the mic Empty Re: andy sixx fan behind the mic Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:06 pm

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Fred100 wrote:That isn't him -.-
I agree with you, i dont think thats his photo either, thats why i was asking about the packet of cigs in his pocket and the tattoo, but people should not use anyone elses photo's, if they dont want to show there face then use an avatar instead.
So, if thats not your photo mate, then get rid of it please.
Rite, and onto the question...
- whats the best thing you like about being an emo ?

20andy sixx fan behind the mic Empty Re: andy sixx fan behind the mic Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:15 am

udarsha45

udarsha45
Fred100@ y would i ?

ViKtory @ well 1st i'm not on that pic .. but i look like that a bit younger .. and yes

Ayushi @ i'm not a noob .. but if u think i'm a noob i don't care

mikefx @ u get 2 grow your hair ..but it must be black and put a cool percings in to the lips and u get a lot of attraction by girls lol

21andy sixx fan behind the mic Empty Re: andy sixx fan behind the mic Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:10 am

ViKtory

ViKtory
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Do you know how an emo cow looks like?

22andy sixx fan behind the mic Empty Re: andy sixx fan behind the mic Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:17 am

Ayushi

Ayushi
Hey hima may i know whats your full name? Razz

23andy sixx fan behind the mic Empty Re: andy sixx fan behind the mic Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:29 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
ViKtory wrote:Do you know how an emo cow looks like?
Emo Cow? I'm offended Innocent

24andy sixx fan behind the mic Empty Re: andy sixx fan behind the mic Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:44 pm

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
why do you like andy sixx

25andy sixx fan behind the mic Empty Re: andy sixx fan behind the mic Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:59 am

udarsha45

udarsha45
Do you know how an emo cow looks like? @ nope lol

Ayushi @ stop calling me hima ..
oh my name is udarsha priyashan de silva

sandeep30 @ he is the leader of my fav band

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

andy sixx fan behind the mic 2q31yzt andy sixx fan behind the mic 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next