Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Never give out your password. Empty Never give out your password. Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:20 pm

Junky

Junky
This may becoming a problem and I feel that now is the time to tell everyone about this.

There are certain users who are trying to cause havoc in this forum. Not by swearing, not by insulting you, not even by cheating. Instead, there are certain people out there who just love stealing accounts. This isn't anything new as many of you may know but people are being more creative, kinda, with this and us staff are simply trying to look out for all of you because that's what we do.

Of course all of you should know that giving your password out to people is just dumb. You wouldn't give the PIN number to your debit card to someone so why give away your password, right? OK, so now certain users are asking for your email. With this, they can somehow steal your account. If a random user comes to you and says, "Can I have your email? I want to add you as a buddy," then please be careful. I won't get into any specifics as to HOW they are stealing your accounts in this game, but know that it's possible and they WILL do it. Not only will they steal your account either, but they WILL hack into your email. Please everyone, look out for people who approach you in this manner. If you don't know them, don't talk to them. They may not word it like I did, but it surely will be something similar.

Another thing a hacker may ask are random questions such as "Who is your favorite idol in the forum? What school did you go to as a child? What is your favorite movie?" Random questions such as the ones I just stated by random people are also something you should watch out for. We all have security questions for our email accounts and giving someone the answer to that security question could result in your account being hacked. Look everyone, having your account hacked isn't fun. Try to prevent that by creating difficult passwords and by not speaking to people you don't know.

Art Castle Staff members

Written By: Junky.

Art Castle Bot

Never give out your password. 2q31yzt Never give out your password. 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion