Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fairy Tail Empty Fairy Tail Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:22 pm

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Fairy Tail is qutie a new anime with the episodes on going. Its about a girl named Lucy who is a mage.
Mage's are the main characters of the show and in order to be considered a full fledged mage you need to be in a guild. There are various guilds all over the world. But the best of them all and the one this show follows is Fairy Tail.
The fairy tail mark:
Fairy Tail 180px-Natsu-Tatoo

Lucy wants to become a wizard of fairy tail. She's a celestial spirit mage she uses keys to open gates to the spirit world and bring forth spirits shes contracted. She tries to use her 'sexiness' all the time in the first episode she tries to seduce a mage shop owner for a key worth 20'000. When shes walking out of the shop shes quite angry that her sexy appeal only costs 1000. Lucy then meets borco who his using charms charms we're banned before. She is under the charm until a boy named Natsu interrupts.Lucy thanks him with a meal. Natsu has motion sickness.She finds out natsu to be a wizard of Fairy Tail and is shocked when she first realizes.
Fairy Tail 300px-Lu
Note: She becomes a fairy tail wizard in the second episode note the fairy tail tatto on her hand.

Natsu Dragneel is a boy from Fairy Tail when borco fakes to be from fairy tail he is angered and defeats him saying he doesn't care if hes a bad guy or not. just that he tried too fake being a fairy tail wizard. He was trained by a dragon named Igneel. He has the power to eat fire and attacks with fire too.He has a resemblance to Luffy from One Piece. He is often partnered with Happy. The magic he uses is known as dragon slayer magic their have so far been 3 old style dragon slayers shown in the manga(wendy,gazeel & natsu).

Note:Most of this is based on first episodes character development happens later on

Fairy Tail 200px-FairyTailAttack

Note: He's the one with the pink hair.

Last edited by Kun on Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total

2Fairy Tail Empty Re: Fairy Tail Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:28 pm

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
I've heard of this anime, but it never crossed my mind that it would be like this, i'll have to add it to my ever expanding list of anime to watch

3Fairy Tail Empty Re: Fairy Tail Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:22 pm

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Lol i thought the same but i saw it hanging 4th on Shounen Manga in One Manga for a while so i couldn't ignore Razz

4Fairy Tail Empty Re: Fairy Tail Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:24 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Mhm , Sounds impressive to me , I might give it a try Smile

5Fairy Tail Empty Re: Fairy Tail Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:40 pm

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
You should it sticks to the manga just a few minor changes sometimes and its quite funny too.

Happy is probaly one of the funniest guys of the shows. He's an Exceed(cat like beings). He is the first partner of Natsu and is first seen with him. He has the ability to bring angel like wings and fly.
Fairy Tail 300px-Happy

6Fairy Tail Empty Re: Fairy Tail Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:33 pm

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
I have head about this, my friend keeps raving on about it........it gets annoying sometimes

http://www.sportsandanime.forumotion.com

7Fairy Tail Empty Re: Fairy Tail Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:40 am

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Going on about anything gets annoying Smile

Update :

Might wanna watch episodes which is currently 51 then start reading manga of what chapters you've missed.

8Fairy Tail Empty Re: Fairy Tail Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:44 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
I've now seen the first 2 eps, but I'm a little dissapointed, with your description of lucy I thought it would have been a bit more ecchi Razz

9Fairy Tail Empty Re: Fairy Tail Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:55 am

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Haha it gets more echii trust me specially the current manga arc.. But tbh its not echii based Its got a awesome story and i love the comedy.

10Fairy Tail Empty Re: Fairy Tail Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:06 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
yeah, the comedy seems good, I guess I can ajust Razz

11Fairy Tail Empty Re: Fairy Tail Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:12 am

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
I wanted to watch this but I saw there were only like 8 episodes that were dubbed. Sad I will probably read the manga. looks better. Bozo suggested this to me so I decided to get around to it

http://www.gaming-galaxy.forumotion.com

12Fairy Tail Empty Re: Fairy Tail Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:17 pm

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Why do you just watch dubbed anime anyway. Ignoring the fact the voice actors in english reck the orignal char.

13Fairy Tail Empty Re: Fairy Tail Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:32 pm

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
I do watch Subs. But I prefer Dubs so I can do other things and listen to it. But anyway, the manga hasn't finished has it?

14Fairy Tail Empty Re: Fairy Tail Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:41 am

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
You copied me Razz Dubs are better because you dont wanna read while watchig its ahrd and annoying.

http://www.sportsandanime.forumotion.com

15Fairy Tail Empty Re: Fairy Tail Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:57 am

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
No I love subtitles I have them on for everything. I just don't like having to pause what I am watching to watch something else.

16Fairy Tail Empty Re: Fairy Tail Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:47 pm

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
Just watched the first episode. So far Natsu is the coolest.

17Fairy Tail Empty Re: Fairy Tail Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:43 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Soul Eater wrote:Dubs are better because you dont wanna read while watchig its ahrd and annoying.

Same here

18Fairy Tail Empty Re: Fairy Tail Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:43 pm

Naiwen

Naiwen
I've watched it up till episode 60, so yah, gave up on it afterwards... because its gotten too long & lagged behind. So yeah.

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Fairy Tail 2q31yzt Fairy Tail 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion