Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Some Rules you shall Follow Empty Some Rules you shall Follow Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:54 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
1. No Double Posts are allowed in the forum , i.e. You are not allowed to make a second post after your first one until 24 hours have passed.
You can only double post after 24 hrs (1 day).

2. No Posts with less than 5 characters is not allowed either.
This Rule doesn't apply for "Posting Games" Forum & for some topics at "Other Stuff" Some Rules you shall Follow Icon_wink

3. Do Not Give your Personal Info. to any member here. Read the full guild by clicking here
If a user repetitiously(again & again) asks for it then immediately report it to a moderator or admin. The forum takes no responsibility of your personal things being used in wrong way.

4. Posts should always be in the English language.
If you post in any other language then you should give the translation to it as well.

5. Do Not Create Topics or Posts in the wrong section or category.

6. Posting of inappropriate topics that maybe harmful to kids below the age of 18 is NOT ALLOWED , and please try to not to swear.

7.Maximum signature size here is 500 X 250 px , please try to not to break it Very Happy

8. No religious matters should be discussed in the forums.

9. No hurtful topics/messages please , i.e. "Junky is stupidz lolz" , nor are you allowed to flame any user through any means.

10. Please do not overadvertise your forum/site too much.

11. No PM Advertising people , If you're caught.The staff will have to ban you from using PMs and every member who tells me about who's PM advertising will get 150 CP as reward. [Proof required & the identity of the person who reports will be kept anonymous]

12. Please be nice to others while you're on the chatbox.

Thats All & Don't Forget To Enjoy & Keep Postin'!

Last edited by Fred100 on Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:01 am; edited 23 times in total

2Some Rules you shall Follow Empty Re: Some Rules you shall Follow Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:03 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Fred100 wrote:
9. No double topics please , i.e. Same topics in indirect manner or any other way.
^^ New rule added Very Happy

3Some Rules you shall Follow Empty Re: Some Rules you shall Follow Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:12 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Fred100 wrote:11. No PM Advertising people , If you're caught , I'll have to bann you , and every member who tells me about who's PM advertising will get 150 CP as reward.
Rule no. 11. , User who reports about PM advertising will receive 150 CP as reward.

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Some Rules you shall Follow 2q31yzt Some Rules you shall Follow 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]