Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51who's your fav anime hero - Page 3 Empty Re: who's your fav anime hero Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:23 am

PrettyInPink

Ooooh =o This is gonna be hard >.< I've got like a hundred favorite anime characters >.> I think I'll go with...

Shihoin Yoruichi Very Happy She's from Bleach <3

This is her -

who's your fav anime hero - Page 3 1zr1168

who's your fav anime hero - Page 3 2cqyauw

Now lets see... why I like her.. hmm.. >.< Well she's epic in fighting and her shunpo is aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwesome =o She's also funny and random at times =o (funniness and randomness being my main criteria for judging characters >.>) and... that's about it >.<

52who's your fav anime hero - Page 3 Empty Re: who's your fav anime hero Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:01 am

mike_rock

ichigo is my favorite hero..

who's your fav anime hero - Page 3 Ichigo___bleach_by_climaxtogether

53who's your fav anime hero - Page 3 Empty Re: who's your fav anime hero Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:27 pm

Kun

Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Name: Kenichi Shirama
Personality: The fact remains hes still a disciple level from teh start this manga has 400+ chapters and kenichi is considered one of the highest ranked disciples, but the comedy side of him is what makes him awesome.
Manga: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi

Last edited by Kun on Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

54who's your fav anime hero - Page 3 Empty Re: who's your fav anime hero Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:57 am

Sumu

Sumu
Support Mod
Support Mod
who's your fav anime hero - Page 3 2r5xafo
He is for me!! Razz

55who's your fav anime hero - Page 3 Empty Re: who's your fav anime hero Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:36 am

Kateanne

Kateanne
I love watching funny animes, there for mine is “Terry Bogard”, such a nice character I love his voice too.

http://accessnewplanetnow.wordpress.com

56who's your fav anime hero - Page 3 Empty Re: who's your fav anime hero Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:41 pm

Naiwen

Naiwen
I like Toru Honda or Sakura, they've both got courage or bravery so yeah.... love them in fact.

57who's your fav anime hero - Page 3 Empty Re: who's your fav anime hero Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:19 am

Mystic_gohan

Mystic_gohan
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Hounin Kyoma for now Smile.
Female - Erza .

58who's your fav anime hero - Page 3 Empty Re: who's your fav anime hero Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:15 pm

Naiwen

Naiwen
I like L from the DN Anime, not Light...

59who's your fav anime hero - Page 3 Empty Re: who's your fav anime hero Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:04 am

-Pain-

-Pain-
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
therez a lot for me . but first of all vegeta(dbz) and also itachi and lelouch(code geass)

i dont really know how to say y i like em. i think they all this awesome caring part inside which no1 really seez . its a cool thing if u ask me. . .

so ya thats all

60who's your fav anime hero - Page 3 Empty Re: who's your fav anime hero Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:24 pm

Naiwen

Naiwen
Mystic_gohan wrote:Hounin Kyoma for now Smile.
Female - Erza .
Shes one of my favs too, so QFT man, QFT...

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

who's your fav anime hero - Page 3 2q31yzt who's your fav anime hero - Page 3 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion