Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12011 Forum Awards - Voting Empty 2011 Forum Awards - Voting Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:59 pm

mgt98

mgt98
Ex-Staff
Now that the nominations have been collected, it's time for the voting! PM me your votes by 8th January.

Here's the nominees for each category.

Best Poster: mifefx, Fred, mgt98
Most Improved Member: Kira, Sumu
Most Annoying Member: Hima, Fred100
Funniest Member: mikefx, mgt98
Best Thread: Random Chat Thread - Part One
Worst Post: The Forum Rule's Original Post
Best Post:
Fred100 wrote:I like Torchic & Blazieken they both rule
Hardest Working Moderator/Administrator: Soul Eater, Sumu, Fred100
Best Graphics Designer: Dark Duelist, Jakey, Fred100, Britt
Biggest Cricket Fan: Jakey, Sumu, mgt98
Biggest Music Fan: Jakey, mgt98
Best Username: happyfriend, BluePepsi, mgt98

http://49notout.blogspot.com/

22011 Forum Awards - Voting Empty Re: 2011 Forum Awards - Voting Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:02 am

Sumu

Sumu
Support Mod
Support Mod
Everyone Please vote.

32011 Forum Awards - Voting Empty Re: 2011 Forum Awards - Voting Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:37 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
He said PM me your votes , I guess that's pretty much most of us already did?

42011 Forum Awards - Voting Empty Re: 2011 Forum Awards - Voting Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:57 am

mgt98

mgt98
Ex-Staff
Nope. I've got two votes.

http://49notout.blogspot.com/

52011 Forum Awards - Voting Empty Re: 2011 Forum Awards - Voting Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:31 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Oh , it sucks in that case , maybe we should try making the users more aware of the votings.

62011 Forum Awards - Voting Empty Re: 2011 Forum Awards - Voting Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:45 am

Sumu

Sumu
Support Mod
Support Mod
That's why I moved this here.

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

2011 Forum Awards - Voting 2q31yzt 2011 Forum Awards - Voting 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved