Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Free  Computer Pranks. Empty Free Computer Pranks. Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:38 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
You gotta have a sense of humour for these..... yeh, ok, a childish sense of humour.. Laughing
The Finger.
About...
The Finger will have you laughing for hours! Launch The Finger on an unsuspecting user and watch their reaction when the cursor changes to the middle finger and then back to normal again. By default The Finger runs hidden in Windows and will switch the mouse cursor to a finger every 5 seconds, but you can configure how often the cursor will change by passing the word "setup" on the command line. To stop The Finger from changing the mouse cursor, simply move the mouse cursor to the top left corner of the screen and it will restore your mouse cursor and close.
Website link...
http://www.rjlpranks.com/pranks/the_finger/
Check the other pranks on the left menu bar..
Laughing

Art Castle Bot

Free  Computer Pranks. 2q31yzt Free  Computer Pranks. 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion