Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1create your own zanpaktou Empty create your own zanpaktou Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:06 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
In this area you can create your own zanpaktou from bleach here is mine

Name: abyssus incendia (Latin for hell’s fire)

position of zanpaktou: in a sheath on right leg

Sealed type: Wakizashi (short blade)

Looks like: a large machete
create your own zanpaktou Machete

Type: fire type zanpaktou, a single swipe in sealed for will melt any unenhanced metal but cannot destroy a zanpaktou

Shikai Release command: incinerate, abyssus incendia (Latin for incinerate, hell’s fire)

Shikai form: a 2 bladed sword with the handle in the middle of the 2 blades,

create your own zanpaktou AAAAAkJNmWUAAAAAAHW8lg

Like so but the blades are much larger and look like axes. The blades glow crimson red

Shikai abilities: on the command “sever” the handle splits and grows larger so the blades can be duel wielded. On the command “melt” the blades melt and whoever touches the melted blades will be cut and gain 3rd degree burns. On the command “solidify” the melted blades will solidify into any form I choose, be it another blade, a shield or metal zanpaktou gauntlets for my hands and arms.

Apart from that, the blades can now slice through anything and even weaker zanpaktous

Bankai name: crimen diabolus secures (latin for crimson devil’s axe)

Bankai form: a fiery red demonic scythe like so

create your own zanpaktou 2hnbaeq

Bankai release command: sto super abyssus wastelands, crimen diabolus secures (Latin for “stand upon the hellish wastelands, crimson devil’s axe”)

Bankai abilities: a swipe of the scythe will create a wave of fire. By hitting the ground with the end of the handle will create pillars of fire. Also has the ability to rip the soul out of someone

Well this is my zanpaktou, let’s see what other people can come up with Smile Wink

Last edited by bozo17 on Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:35 pm; edited 4 times in total

2create your own zanpaktou Empty Re: create your own zanpaktou Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:14 am

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
Uhhhh explain the bleach story and what this is and ill give it a go Razz

http://www.sportsandanime.forumotion.com

3create your own zanpaktou Empty Re: create your own zanpaktou Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:19 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
watch bleach and you'll understand Smile

4create your own zanpaktou Empty Re: create your own zanpaktou Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:37 pm

Johngetsu

Johngetsu
Name: Zangzetomaru
Type: Speed type Zanpaktou (hard to see by opponent's eyes
Sealed Type: On the wielder's back
Looks like: A dragon sword
Shikai form: A dark green bladed dragon
Shikai command: Ascend and Scatter Zangzetomaru
Bankai form: A large Reded orangey blade
Bankai command: Rise and strike gohan
Bankai Name: Genshi Yakusuran

Sponsored content