Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Inuyasha the final act Empty Inuyasha the final act Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:54 am

black.rose

black.rose
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
awsome it is they r continueing it after 5 yrs i used to c it when i was small...

i love it[except the japnese dialogs and subtitles in english]

2Inuyasha the final act Empty Re: Inuyasha the final act Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:13 am

Metalkid1

Metalkid1
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Haven't heard of it.

3Inuyasha the final act Empty Re: Inuyasha the final act Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:15 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Wow cool

4Inuyasha the final act Empty Re: Inuyasha the final act Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:40 am

comeondudes

comeondudes
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Ya cool!!

http://koolsite.forumotion.net/

5Inuyasha the final act Empty Re: Inuyasha the final act Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:38 pm

fireascent

fireascent
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
never heard of it

http://unityforumz.forumotion.com

6Inuyasha the final act Empty Re: Inuyasha the final act Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:00 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
C'mon guys if you haven't heared of it , so please stop postin' it , it's annoying

7Inuyasha the final act Empty Re: Inuyasha the final act Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:59 am

ViKtory

ViKtory
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
I love originality, so I love the japanese language and english sub Razz

8Inuyasha the final act Empty Re: Inuyasha the final act Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:19 am

black.rose

black.rose
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
it damn funny!

9Inuyasha the final act Empty Re: Inuyasha the final act Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:41 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Okay so what exactly they do when they've continued it?
Uhh a little synopsis would do?
Did sesshomaru had a incoming again?
Or this time it was something with kagome?

10Inuyasha the final act Empty Re: Inuyasha the final act Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:06 am

Alisha

Alisha
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
what is this fred?

11Inuyasha the final act Empty Re: Inuyasha the final act Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
They are characters In Inu-Yasha ,
And what type of question was that -_-

12Inuyasha the final act Empty Re: Inuyasha the final act Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:45 am

black.rose

black.rose
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Fred100 wrote:Okay so what exactly they do when they've continued it?
Uhh a little synopsis would do?
Did sesshomaru had a incoming again?
Or this time it was something with kagome?

sesshomaru eventually gave his sword to inuyasha because it was his dad's plan to unite the both swords and it should be owned by inuyasha and seshomaru had a sword within him self and he get a new right arm with the sword.
kikiyo dies and tries to protect the last shard from naraku but she instead protects kohaku who life is based on the shard.
hmm its tooo long......... take this as short form...

13Inuyasha the final act Empty Re: Inuyasha the final act Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:33 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Lol , okay , thanks anyway Wink

14Inuyasha the final act Empty Re: Inuyasha the final act Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:21 am

Alisha

Alisha
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
i saw animax but this wasn't coming

15Inuyasha the final act Empty Re: Inuyasha the final act Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:05 am

yuuki

hi there I've been watching it on Animax every Sat.I just love this series.I do wonder if Inuyasha and Kagome will end up with each other in the end since Kikyo is already dead.

16Inuyasha the final act Empty Re: Inuyasha the final act Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:52 am

Naiwen

Naiwen
I have seen it or watched it, but or although really thought twas spoiled or got fizzled out at the ending! Twas not to my satisfaction at all!

17Inuyasha the final act Empty Re: Inuyasha the final act Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:48 am

TheChronic

TheChronic
Inuyasha Final Act is like the title says. It's the final installment of Inuyasha.

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Inuyasha the final act 2q31yzt Inuyasha the final act 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion