Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 South Park - Kayne West is a G@Y fish on Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:12 pm

Fred100

Founder
Founder
Hahaha this episode was friggy hilarious!
I can't post the video because they dont' allow embedding so you can visit this link for the episode Wink
http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/220762/

~My Tag(s)~
Spoiler:

Missing badges? Post at this topic|Guess the theme for Sotw and win CPs!

Want some ideas for a shop/contest? PM Me. I've got plenty ideas for a shop and a contest.

In soviet russia...Chuck Norris still rounhouse kicks YOU!!!!

As your mind grows in wisdom , your strength dis-appears. - Genkai (aka Ol' Hag)

Farewell, Bex, whose long and faithful friendship those who knew you won't forget!
Though your body will decay , but , your spirit lingers on in the quiet, lonely places of your home.
R.I.P. Bex , my another scottish friend. Crying

2 Re: South Park - Kayne West is a G@Y fish on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:18 pm

Kun

Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
South Park is awesome i'll check it out later

3 Re: South Park - Kayne West is a G@Y fish on Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:07 am

bozo17

Ex-Staff
south park is horrible, the show crosses the line so many times, it goes too far with jokes, racism and all that stuff, honetly I don't know why people watch it

4 Re: South Park - Kayne West is a G@Y fish on Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:23 am

Fred100

Founder
Founder
Because the people who watch it have enough humor and think positive , Geez , why can't people take americans as a example?
There are like millions of christians in america but they still laugh on the episodes where Family guy feature jesus.
Everyone needs to stop being so negative minded and think positive and consider it just a joke and ignore it and move ahead..

~My Tag(s)~
Spoiler:

Want some ideas for a shop/contest? PM Me. I've got plenty ideas for a shop and a contest.

As your mind grows in wisdom , your strength dis-appears. - Genkai (aka Ol' Hag)

Farewell, Bex, whose long and faithful friendship those who knew you won't forget!
Though your body will decay , but , your spirit lingers on in the quiet, lonely places of your home.

5 Re: South Park - Kayne West is a G@Y fish on Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:29 am

bozo17

Ex-Staff
family guy is funny, their jokes aren't as bad as south park, south park just goes too far

6 Re: South Park - Kayne West is a G@Y fish on Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:33 am

Fred100

Founder
Founder
Yeah , because they speak the truth.

~My Tag(s)~
Spoiler:

7 Re: South Park - Kayne West is a G@Y fish on Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:35 am

bozo17

Ex-Staff
no they don't they speak stuff that people think is funny, racist, sexist everything, it may be one of the worlds most watched shows, but it's still extremly bad and it crosses the line

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion