Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Fantasy League Chat Thread Empty Fantasy League Chat Thread Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:09 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Fantasy League Chat thread

Last edited by Fred100 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:51 am; edited 2 times in total

2Fantasy League Chat Thread Empty Re: Fantasy League Chat Thread Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:17 am

Sumu

Sumu
Support Mod
Support Mod
I'll give my speech soon but Madman don't use an advantage that you are a Mod Razz
So Fredd I need help. Laughing

3Fantasy League Chat Thread Empty Re: Fantasy League Chat Thread Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:20 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Haven't I said I want this to be fair?
Just post your speech or whatever it is Razz , And people shall vote on that basis , Ty.

4Fantasy League Chat Thread Empty Re: Fantasy League Chat Thread Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:06 am

Sumu

Sumu
Support Mod
Support Mod
Fred100 wrote:Haven't I said I want this to be fair?
Just post your speech or whatever it is Razz , And people shall vote on that basis , Ty.
Anyway I have got an Idea As i can't be Active Daily why not I&Madman run it,He will be the head when I don't come here I'll be head when I come here

Or we will continue with the same thing.

5Fantasy League Chat Thread Empty Re: Fantasy League Chat Thread Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:58 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
But what if I stabbed one of you?

6Fantasy League Chat Thread Empty Re: Fantasy League Chat Thread Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:02 am

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
I like Fred's idea.
Sorry to interfere sumu that wouldn't work madman's on like nearly every day XD

7Fantasy League Chat Thread Empty Re: Fantasy League Chat Thread Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:51 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Maybe you need to look at the rules of this thread more clearly >.>
I told everyone to not to post until madman and sumu're done with their speeches

8Fantasy League Chat Thread Empty Re: Fantasy League Chat Thread Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:35 pm

Jakey

Jakey
Support Mod
Support Mod
How about we both run it. One organizes it, and one will sim it, so we both have a fair go.

http://sportschat-666.forumotion.com/index.htm

9Fantasy League Chat Thread Empty Re: Fantasy League Chat Thread Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:23 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Is alright with me , So who's the organizer and the simmer?
And as I can simm too , I can be the secondary simmer , all we need now is a secondary organizer

10Fantasy League Chat Thread Empty Re: Fantasy League Chat Thread Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:30 pm

Sumu

Sumu
Support Mod
Support Mod
madman wrote:How about we both run it. One organizes it, and one will sim it, so we both have a fair go.
I agree how about we both run it we both can make any threads and both sim it?And Fredd can be the secondary simmer if he has the sim?

11Fantasy League Chat Thread Empty Re: Fantasy League Chat Thread Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:53 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
So sort it out between each other that who's the simmer and organizer?

12Fantasy League Chat Thread Empty Re: Fantasy League Chat Thread Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:14 pm

Sumu

Sumu
Support Mod
Support Mod
Fred100 wrote:So sort it out between each other that who's the simmer and organizer?
I want to be both and I need help in both!

13Fantasy League Chat Thread Empty Re: Fantasy League Chat Thread Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:36 am

Jakey

Jakey
Support Mod
Support Mod
Okay, here is the deal. I sim the OD, and Sumu sims the FC. Sumu runs it. But me, Fred100 and Kun are captains.

Is that good enough.

14Fantasy League Chat Thread Empty Re: Fantasy League Chat Thread Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:01 am

Sumu

Sumu
Support Mod
Support Mod
madman wrote:Okay, here is the deal. I sim the OD, and Sumu sims the FC. Sumu runs it. But me, Fred100 and Kun are captains.

Is that good enough.
No
Wait,My Idea is
Simmers:
FC-Fredd
OD-Madman
T20-Me

Captains:
Fredd100
Me
Madman

Runners:
Madman
Me

15Fantasy League Chat Thread Empty Re: Fantasy League Chat Thread Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:07 am

Jakey

Jakey
Support Mod
Support Mod
Does Fred even have the sim?

16Fantasy League Chat Thread Empty Re: Fantasy League Chat Thread Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:00 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Yep , Crisim that is right?

17Fantasy League Chat Thread Empty Re: Fantasy League Chat Thread Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:16 am

Jakey

Jakey
Support Mod
Support Mod
Yep.

Okay, lets sort out the sign ups first and them we will get to who's running it.

18Fantasy League Chat Thread Empty Re: Fantasy League Chat Thread Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:19 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Sweet , If Fantasy Leagues go good enough & catch enough attention I'll make them official Wink

19Fantasy League Chat Thread Empty Re: Fantasy League Chat Thread Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:24 am

Sumu

Sumu
Support Mod
Support Mod
madman wrote:Does Fred even have the sim?
I can give him!

20Fantasy League Chat Thread Empty Re: Fantasy League Chat Thread Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:27 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Geez , I told you , I already have one!

21Fantasy League Chat Thread Empty Re: Fantasy League Chat Thread Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:28 am

Sumu

Sumu
Support Mod
Support Mod
Fred100 wrote:Geez , I told you , I already have one!
Ok! Fantasy League Chat Thread Icon_biggrin

22Fantasy League Chat Thread Empty Re: Fantasy League Chat Thread Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:49 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Oh well , I guess the bidding are goin alright , just hope they'll be a hit!
And I'll make some promotional signatures for Art Castle FCL Wink

23Fantasy League Chat Thread Empty Re: Fantasy League Chat Thread Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:50 pm

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
It will Fred, having sport on here will get more people joining and every one on art castle will have some much fun with it!

http://www.sportsandanime.forumotion.com

24Fantasy League Chat Thread Empty Re: Fantasy League Chat Thread Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:19 am

Jakey

Jakey
Support Mod
Support Mod
Just so every body knows, In the draft pick. The first pick for the team is the Vice Captain.

25Fantasy League Chat Thread Empty Re: Fantasy League Chat Thread Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:14 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
O yeah , But let's get the bidding's done first , and as I've noticed , madman's got the second team Razz

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Fantasy League Chat Thread 2q31yzt Fantasy League Chat Thread 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion