Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rate the song above you Empty Rate the song above you Tue May 25, 2010 11:53 pm

Sumu

Sumu
Support Mod
Support Mod
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08_Jsfi1dbE
*EDIT*
this thread should be replied once a day per user , thanks

2Rate the song above you Empty Re: Rate the song above you Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:48 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Sorry mate, i'l give it a 4 - 10, i'm not a michael jackson fan..
And from me.. " the cranberries - zombie."
an anti-war song, about the fighting in Ireland and all over the world..

3Rate the song above you Empty Re: Rate the song above you Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:51 am

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Since this is a game i reckon Fred should send it to posting games. Afterall all games are locked till TPC ends sorry to spoil you'r fun XD

4Rate the song above you Empty Re: Rate the song above you Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:52 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Meh!! little mini-mod.. Razz *takes Kuns sweets away and gives them to my dog* Laughing
Its not a game, were only rating each other choice of music...
As if I would cheat in the top posting championships.... as if.... Rolling Eyes
* looks round to see if anyone has said.. yeh, you would.* Laughing
damm!! caught out.. Innocent

5Rate the song above you Empty Re: Rate the song above you Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:53 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Lol , And yes just like mike said it ain't a game , and maybe I should add a rule about Posting once in a day here too.
And the song was pretty cool , a 8.5/10

6Rate the song above you Empty Re: Rate the song above you Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:29 pm

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Yups not a bad song, good beat to it, I'l go for a ...................
7 / 10.
I'm really hard to please.. Laughing

7Rate the song above you Empty Re: Rate the song above you Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:29 pm

mgt98

mgt98
Ex-Staff

http://49notout.blogspot.com/

8Rate the song above you Empty Re: Rate the song above you Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:57 am

mgt98

mgt98
Ex-Staff
No one?

http://49notout.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Rate the song above you 2q31yzt Rate the song above you 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved