Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hold your applause: Bartel's here! Empty Hold your applause: Bartel's here! Mon May 24, 2010 7:43 pm

Bartel

Bartel
Hey guys my names Bartel.
I've seen this forum advertised on Sports-chat and Simplysports, so I thought I'd come.
I'm 12, love sport, and love to mess around with paint and other graphic stuff.
You may know me from Bigfooty, The Animal Enclousure, Simply Sports, Sports-chat, Kingpair, and Sports and Anime.

And, just to tell you, I'm going to make all posts in navy blue, so if you the blue, you know it's me! Hold your applause: Bartel's here! Icon_biggrin

2Hold your applause: Bartel's here! Empty Re: Hold your applause: Bartel's here! Mon May 24, 2010 11:35 pm

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
hey bartel welcome to the castle, but it's advised that your posts simply be black because if another colour is used, people might mistake it for staff posts

3Hold your applause: Bartel's here! Empty Re: Hold your applause: Bartel's here! Tue May 25, 2010 12:10 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Hiya Bartel, welcome to ya mate, good to see you joined art-castle.. Hold your applause: Bartel's here! 41

4Hold your applause: Bartel's here! Empty Re: Hold your applause: Bartel's here! Tue May 25, 2010 12:13 am

Kun

Kun
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Welcome Bartel it's nice to see another member in A-C.

5Hold your applause: Bartel's here! Empty Re: Hold your applause: Bartel's here! Tue May 25, 2010 12:20 am

Jakey

Jakey
Support Mod
Support Mod
Welcome Bartel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://sportschat-666.forumotion.com/index.htm

6Hold your applause: Bartel's here! Empty Re: Hold your applause: Bartel's here! Tue May 25, 2010 12:23 am

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
Oh my god!!!
Its about time you joined lol!
Welcome amte, you will have fun here, trust me!
And just a note, this is betts

http://www.sportsandanime.forumotion.com

7Hold your applause: Bartel's here! Empty Re: Hold your applause: Bartel's here! Tue May 25, 2010 5:09 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Neh bozo , it's alright , I normally use "Bold" for staff stuff , so should others , you're free to use it Wink
And welcome to the forum Smile

8Hold your applause: Bartel's here! Empty Re: Hold your applause: Bartel's here! Tue May 25, 2010 5:37 am

Ayushi

Ayushi
welcm welcm to ac

9Hold your applause: Bartel's here! Empty Re: Hold your applause: Bartel's here! Tue May 25, 2010 9:59 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Welcome to Art Castle. Have fun. Maybe I should use my own colour o.o ......

Green FTW! Very Happy

10Hold your applause: Bartel's here! Empty Re: Hold your applause: Bartel's here! Tue May 25, 2010 10:21 am

Sumu

Sumu
Support Mod
Support Mod
Welcome Barteellll

11Hold your applause: Bartel's here! Empty Re: Hold your applause: Bartel's here! Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:47 am

Bartel

Bartel
Ok guys, I've pretty much never posted here, but I've been so busy on other forums I havn't been able to get on, but I'll start posting from now on. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Hold your applause: Bartel's here! 2q31yzt Hold your applause: Bartel's here! 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion