Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1top 5 anime ending songs Empty top 5 anime ending songs Mon May 17, 2010 1:59 am

Lisa

Lisa
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
What's your top 5 anime ending songs??
[may name more or less]

mine are.......
"Alumina" by Nightmare.........[death note]
"Gravity" by Yoko Kanno.......[wolf's rain]
"Lacrimosa" by Kalafina........[kuroshitsuji]
"I'm alive" by becca.......[kuroshitsuji]
"Paranoid Android" by Radiohead.......[ergo proxy]

2top 5 anime ending songs Empty Re: top 5 anime ending songs Thu May 20, 2010 3:07 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
well not in any specific order but
uso (lie)......................the first full metal alchemist brotherhood ending song
mahoro DE mambo.............the marhoromatic ending theme song
Alumina..................the first death note ending song
Bakusou yume uta................the 3rd soul eater ending song
thank you!................the second bleach ending song

3top 5 anime ending songs Empty Re: top 5 anime ending songs Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:13 pm

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
here are the videos for my favs

uso