Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do YOU want a remake of the famous pokemon pikachu version

WHO WANTS A REMAKE OF THE POKE PIKA VERSION!!? I_vote_lcap0%WHO WANTS A REMAKE OF THE POKE PIKA VERSION!!? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
WHO WANTS A REMAKE OF THE POKE PIKA VERSION!!? I_vote_lcap0%WHO WANTS A REMAKE OF THE POKE PIKA VERSION!!? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
WHO WANTS A REMAKE OF THE POKE PIKA VERSION!!? I_vote_lcap50%WHO WANTS A REMAKE OF THE POKE PIKA VERSION!!? I_vote_rcap 50% [ 1 ]
WHO WANTS A REMAKE OF THE POKE PIKA VERSION!!? I_vote_lcap50%WHO WANTS A REMAKE OF THE POKE PIKA VERSION!!? I_vote_rcap 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Harpex

Harpex
if possible, when this poll is done i will send it to the pokemon team at nintendo
if someone knows how to contact them tell us!
WE NEED EVERYONE ON ART-CASTLE's OPINION TO HELP KEEP THE PIKA ALIVE FOR THE DS!!!

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
they should make a remake of the old kanto region versions

and FYI, it's yello version not pikachu version Razz

and topic in the wrong section moved to game chat

DarkPrince

Oh C'mon who needs a remake of Pokemon Yellow.
Pokemon Yellow was just Pokemon red with Charmander,Squirtle,Bulbasaur with imrpoved sprites.
They never remake the third game of the generation.

A remake of that game would be so similar to Fire Red that even n00b hackers can hack the game and make a remake.

If you like pokemon following you then play Heart Gold.
All I am waiting for is R/S/E's remake in 2014.

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
Whats R/S/E? and Dark Prince is right if you want a pokemon to follow you jsut play Heart Gold or Soul Silver, you can have anypokemon follow you as long as therein your first slot in the party. But i have never really played Pokemon Yellow but ill try and get an emulator Very Happy

http://www.sportsandanime.forumotion.com

DarkPrince

R/S/E =Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald i.e. the 3rd gen of Pokemon.

In heart gold there's both johto and kanto and you can have ANY Pokemon follow you. That includes all of em and not only pikachu. It's so cool to look at the Overworld sprites of the pokemon following you.

And if the Pokemon is shiny then there's a classification for it too!

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

WHO WANTS A REMAKE OF THE POKE PIKA VERSION!!? 2q31yzt WHO WANTS A REMAKE OF THE POKE PIKA VERSION!!? 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion