Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1do you play an instrument? Empty do you play an instrument? Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:08 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
hey guys, I have a question, do you play an instrument

I play the acustic guitar, a little bit of the drums, the bugel at army cadets and I sing
do you play an instrument? Icon_smile

2do you play an instrument? Empty Re: do you play an instrument? Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:56 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
doesn't anyone play an instrament? Neutral

3do you play an instrument? Empty Re: do you play an instrument? Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:01 am

hima4567

hima4567
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
organ......

4do you play an instrument? Empty Re: do you play an instrument? Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:11 am

Alisha

Alisha
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
electric guitar

5do you play an instrument? Empty Re: do you play an instrument? Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:12 am

hima4567

hima4567
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
i play the guitar 2........

6do you play an instrument? Empty Re: do you play an instrument? Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:26 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
good instraments guys Razz

7do you play an instrument? Empty Re: do you play an instrument? Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:47 am

hima4567

hima4567
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
i play the flute 2..

8do you play an instrument? Empty Re: do you play an instrument? Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:48 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
ok, I hear it's a bit hard to play

9do you play an instrument? Empty Re: do you play an instrument? Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:15 am

hima4567

hima4567
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
well yes

10do you play an instrument? Empty Re: do you play an instrument? Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:55 pm

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
instead of posting just 2 words and trying to get into the tpow that way how about you actually tell me about playing the flute do you play an instrument? Icon_mad

11do you play an instrument? Empty Re: do you play an instrument? Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:30 am

hima4567

hima4567
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
well ok it's a little hard

12do you play an instrument? Empty Re: do you play an instrument? Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:28 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
does anyone else play an instrament?

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

do you play an instrument? 2q31yzt do you play an instrument? 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion