Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1trigun anime Empty trigun anime Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:07 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
trigun is a pretty old anime but it's #1 in my books. Trigun follows the story of Vash the stampede who is the most wanted
man alive he has a bounty on his head for $$60 000 000 000 (sixty
billion double dollars), he is responsible for the destruction of an
entire town, buildings and all, he is know as "the humanoid typhoon",
after so many years he starts to be followed by 2 insurance girls,
Meryl Stryfe and Milly Thompson. they soon start to relise that vash is
too nice and wouldn't harm a fly (literally). later down the track all
three of them meet up with a traveling, smoking priest named Nicholas
D. Wolfwood who has a mysterious past and is quite strange, but the
plot thickens. Trigun has a western theme to it with a lot of gun
sliging and showdowns. but I am not saying any thing else
trigun anime Icon_wink trigun anime Icon_wink trigun anime Icon_wink

trigun anime Trigun19
this is vash

trigun anime Wolfwood
trigun anime Trigun_wolfwood
this is wolfwood

2trigun anime Empty Re: trigun anime Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:04 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Ommigosh!!
I Just love that anime!!!

3trigun anime Empty Re: trigun anime Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:55 pm

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
wow you mean you've actually seen it, awsome, I never thought I'd find another fan trigun anime Icon_smile

4trigun anime Empty Re: trigun anime Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:10 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Lol , I've seen lots of animes so far yet , but they're no match for the no. of Ashley watched Go ranamon Razz

5trigun anime Empty Re: trigun anime Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:19 pm

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
lol I've made a reputation for myself as the #1 anime guru where I live, I've seen way more anime than anime anyone else I know, my top 10 anime are...

1. trigun, of course
trigun anime Icon_wink
2. neon genesis evangelion, an epic classic that will never die trigun anime Icon_wink
3. bleach
4. the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya, one word can describe it, LOL!
trigun anime Icon_lol
5. naruto shippuden
6. Fullmetal alchemist, F.M.A for short
7. negima!/negima!? (negima!? is the 2nd season) 1 word describes it ROFLOL!
trigun anime Icon_lol trigun anime Icon_lol
8. death note, i wish i had one trigun anime Icon_twisted lol
9. soul eater
10. elfen lied

those are my top 10 but I've seen way more
trigun anime Icon_smile trigun anime Icon_wink trigun anime Icon_lol

6trigun anime Empty Re: trigun anime Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:10 am

Lisa

Lisa
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
can u give me any link??.........
i wanna see it too.........

7trigun anime Empty Re: trigun anime Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:47 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
Try googling Very Happy
That's how I found the episodes Wink

8trigun anime Empty Re: trigun anime Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:59 pm

Goruky

Goruky
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
I have not seen that Anime

9trigun anime Empty Re: trigun anime Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:26 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
it's a really awsome anime and I can't wait to see the movie trigun anime Icon_biggrin

10trigun anime Empty Re: trigun anime Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:43 pm

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
hey guys, considering that my topic hasn't been getting many hits latley I decided to spice it up, every day after it's been 24 hr since my last post (if no one replys) i'll post some info about some trigun characters the gung ho guns.

the gung ho guns are a band of assassins that were sent after vash by his twin brother, Knives, there are a total of 14 gung ho guns in the anime, three only appear in the manga and 1 only appears in the anime, but you'll have to wait to see who's who in the band of outlaws
trigun anime Icon_wink

11trigun anime Empty Re: trigun anime Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:36 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Cool , so you watchin' those on TV?

12trigun anime Empty Re: trigun anime Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:37 pm

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
actually DVD, got the entire series trigun anime Icon_biggrin

13trigun anime Empty Re: trigun anime Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:46 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Ah that makes sense about you posting info about 'em separately lol

14trigun anime Empty Re: trigun anime Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:02 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
any way

the first Gung-ho Gun to fight Vash was "Monev the gale"
Monev the gale was hired as an assassin to kill Vash. Vash's brother Knives locked Monev away in a cell for 20 years so that he could train to beat Vash. he wears a powered battle suit and carries 2 high powered chain guns on his wrists. the guns fire at an amazing speed because of the pressure chambers on Monev's back. the chain guns aren't his only weapons, besides his great height and strength, Monev also has a large minigun the he carries around, it's so strong that it can break through a safe vault, plus hidden within the minigun is a rocket launcher. after a large battle, Monev was defeated but not killed by Vash, he was then later killed by another Gung-ho Gun called "E.G. Mine" for not killing Vash. Vash almost did kill Monev, but then remembered what a friend obce told him "no one has the right to take the lives of others". with that though, Vash decided not to kill Monev.
here are a couple of pictures of Monev

trigun anime 25hk61g

trigun anime 35ix75y

tomorrow I will give information on the next Gung-ho Gun that fought Vash
trigun anime Icon_smile

15trigun anime Empty Re: trigun anime Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:41 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
the next Gung-ho gun to face Vash was Dominique the cyclops. Dominique had the ability know as the demon's eye whaich was hidden behind a metal plate on her face. when she activates the demon's eye she causes hipnosis and sensory paralisis in her foes. this make her movements look instantaniously. this throws her foes off balance and she can kill them easily. in her fight with vash, vash defeated her by closing his eyes nd focusing on pain to numb the preseption of his senses. he was able to defeat dominique, but she ran away. she was later killed by another Gung-ho Gun, E.G. Mine.
here are some pics of dominique.

trigun anime 35lyx6o

trigun anime Dominique

this is dominiques' demon eye
trigun anime Dominique02

tomorrow i'll give some more info on the next Gung-ho Gun
trigun anime Icon_smile

16trigun anime Empty Re: trigun anime Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:41 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
the 3rd Gung-ho Gun to fight Vash is E.G. Mine. E.G. Mine was only on screen for a short time, he is the one that killed the previous 2 Gung-ho Guns. E.G. Minewears a large metal suit resembling a sphere, inside it a large metal spikes which he can launch with the help cable attached to his fingers. he was taken down quickly by Vash and was then killed a moment later by the next Gung-ho Gun, Rai-Dei the blade.

this is E.G. Mine

trigun anime 2na2stz

17trigun anime Empty Re: trigun anime Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:19 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
the next gung-ho gun to verse Vash was Rai-Dei the blade. unlike the rest of the gung-ho guns, Rai-Dei uses a samurai sword that can create a sonic boom when swung. if that doesn't work the blade can be shot out of the hilt and there is also a rifle hidden at the bottom of the sword's case. because Vash does not want to fight back, a man named Legato Bluesummers ativate's Vash's special power, his "angel arm" but you'll have to find out about that later. after the angel arm is activated, Vash fires it strait upwards destroying the town they werein, making a new large crater in the moon and wounds Rai-Dei after Vash dissapears, Wolfwood gets some information from Rai-Dei and then shoots him dead.
this is Rai-Dei the blade.

trigun anime Rei

tomorrow i'll give some info on the next Gung-Ho Gun

18trigun anime Empty Re: trigun anime Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:23 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
the next Gung-Ho Gun seen in the anime was Lenof the puppet master. Lenof was sent to kill vash when Vash reappeared and desided to go vist some friends. lenof can usmaltiple puppets at once. most of his puppets look like humans, but some can be made to look like birds. each puppet has a microphone and a small camera in each eye, so he can hear and see what's going on. in a last ditch effort to kill Vash, Lenof descised one of his puppets as a girl that loved Vash, before the puppet shot him, one of Vash's friends got in the way and took the bullets, he died as a result. after having failed that, Lenof was killed by Wolfwood.
this is lenof the puppet mater

trigun anime Puppet

i'll give info on the next Gung-ho Gun tomorrow

19trigun anime Empty Re: trigun anime Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:29 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
the next Gung-ho Gun see was "Grey the Ninelives". Grey was said to had 9 extra lives, but instead was actually a cyborg with jis only human part geing his brain encased deeply within his armour. instead of fighting Vash, Grey actully fought Wolfwood at Vash's friend's place. Grey has machine guns in his fingers and rocket launchers on his chest, he was taken down by Wolfwood when woldwood shot a rocket at him.
this is grey the nine lives
trigun anime 2el7bzp

i'll give some more info tomorrow

20trigun anime Empty Re: trigun anime Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:32 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Wow quite loads of info of those characters Wink

21trigun anime Empty Re: trigun anime Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:48 am

Alisha

Alisha
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Fred100 wrote:Wow quite loads of info of those characters Wink
yeah cant read so much lol

22trigun anime Empty Re: trigun anime Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:40 pm

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
lol thanx guys

the next Gung-Ho Gun to verse Vash was Hoppered the Gauntlet. Hoppered was not able to walk, so he trained he arms so much that he is now able to wear heavy armor and carry a huge shield on his arms, he uses the shield to jump high into the air, and come down spiining like a top. hidden within the shied is a machine gun and the shield it self is stronger than any metal, so Vash's gun was not able to break through it. after nearly being defeated by Vash, he decided that fighting was useless and so he through himself into the plant he was trying to destroy (I've give info on plants later). the explosion killed him but not Vash.
this id Hoppered the Gauntlet
trigun anime Nbfaf6

to morrow i'll give info on the next Gung-Ho Gun

23trigun anime Empty Re: trigun anime Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:49 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
the next Gung-Ho Gun to appear was Zazie the Beast. Zazie is a demon that possesed a young boy. by chance, Vash and Co. just happened to visit the house of a bunch of orphanded kids, zazie was one of them. Zazie had the power to control giant worms, as big as a 5 story building (even bigger), thanks to the help of a high frequency device. when Vash found out how he was controling the worms, he destroyed the device leaving Zazie to reveal himself as a Gung-Ho Gun. Vash tried to reason with him, but before he could get through to the boy who Zazie was controling, Wolfwood shot, killing not only Zazie but the boy he was controling. this lead to Vash and Wolfwood having arguments.
this is Zazie the beast
trigun anime Fp5fgg

tomorrow i'll give info on the next gung-ho gun

24trigun anime Empty Re: trigun anime Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:52 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Haven't you given info on gung ho gun already>?

25trigun anime Empty Re: trigun anime Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:23 pm

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
there's 14 gung-ho guns fred trigun anime Icon_razz

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

trigun anime 2q31yzt trigun anime 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum