Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

263 idiots........... - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 idiots........... Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:22 am

ViKtory

Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
That speech... OMG! I LOVE IT!! Soo funny!! All those stan and bharakdar.. LOLOL!!!!!!!!!

273 idiots........... - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 idiots........... Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:39 am

Fred100

Founder
Founder
fireascent wrote:who is chetan bhagat??
Just as bg said , He's a writer , just like I'm artist Razz
Lol
I read his article which was published on HT.

283 idiots........... - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 idiots........... Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:36 pm

happyfriend

Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
chetan bhagat says that 70% of the story is from his book and still no one including aamir khan accepted it!

293 idiots........... - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 idiots........... Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:12 am

-Pain-

-Pain-
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
^^^^^^^
i read that book...it's cool i think .... and it is even said in the cover of the book that
" national best seller soon to be a major film " still they don't accept it ... 3 idiots........... - Page 2 Icon_lol

Last edited by Blue Bird on Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total

303 idiots........... - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 idiots........... Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:23 am

happyfriend

happyfriend
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
really?i didn't read that book!hahaha

313 idiots........... - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 idiots........... Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:22 am

-Pain-

-Pain-
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
it's a nice book u should read it

323 idiots........... - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 idiots........... Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:28 am

Alisha

Alisha
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
i ll buy that book

333 idiots........... - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 idiots........... Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:59 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
the speech is very very very...........funny.It busted with laughter and this movie is heart touching

343 idiots........... - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 idiots........... Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:06 am

Alisha

Alisha
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
i agree

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

3 idiots........... - Page 2 2q31yzt 3 idiots........... - Page 2 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum