Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Super 8. movie. Empty Super 8. movie. Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:02 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
This is a pretty good movie, so if your looking for a decent movie to watch some night, i'd recommend this one.
Super 8.
Super 8. movie. K0214h
About...
Writer/director J.J. Abrams teams with producer Steven Spielberg for this period sci-fi thriller set in the late ’70s, and centering on a mysterious train crash in a small Ohio town. Summer, 1979: a group of young friends are filming a Super-8 movie when a pickup truck derails a speeding train. When the locals start to disappear and even the inquisitive deputy can’t come up with answers, suspicions emerge that the incident was anything but an accident. As the truth finally begins emerge, no one is prepared to learn what now stalks the unsuspecting citizens of this once quiet community.
Homepage and trailer...
http://www.super8-movie.com/
Cool

2Super 8. movie. Empty Re: Super 8. movie. Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:48 am

Mystic_gohan

Mystic_gohan
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
not seen yet , maybe i will see it later Wink

3Super 8. movie. Empty Re: Super 8. movie. Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:17 am

Fred100

Fred100