Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PS3 Dead Space 2. Empty PS3 Dead Space 2. Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:44 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
And for the PS3 users...
Dead Space 2.
PS3 Dead Space 2. 3zl93
About...
In Dead Space 2, engineer Isaac Clarke makes his return in a blood-curdling adventure on a space installation known as “The Sprawl.” The lone survivor of a horrific alien infestation, Isaac finds himself confronting a catastrophic new nightmare. Battling dementia, Isaac will do whatever it takes to save himself and dominate the relentless enemy onslaughts. Equipped with an arsenal of tools to dismember the necromorphs, Isaac faces the challenge head-on.
PS3 Dead Space 2. E9dp2f
Features...
•Isaac 2.0 — In Dead Space 2, engineer Isaac Clarke is more prepared for battle having just survived a horrific experience aboard the USG Ishimura. Using his improved melee and stomp attacks, enhanced kenesis and stasis abilities, and equipped with new mining tools, players will unleash hell on the Necromorphs like never before. This time around, Isaac is calling the shots.
•Master the Terror — Dead Space 2 sets the standard for an action gaming experience with a renewed focus on the series’ signature epic horror moments. Wield a set of devastating new tools to bring the terror to space. Impale Necromorphs into the walls with the Javelin, use improved telekinesis to turn limbs into deadly weapons, plant powerful dismembering trip mines, or create a hull-breach to suck a group of monsters out into space.
•The Sprawl — Caught in the middle of a horrific infestation that’s decimating a massive space city, Isaac will dismember, impale, and stomp his way across the Sprawl. Blast through the Church of Unitology, jet across the Solar Array, and infiltrate the CEC facility on the path to survival.
•New and Improved Zero-G — Fire up Isaac’s new suit boosters to rocket around in zero gravity like never before. Explore the depths of the Sprawl and encounter new weightless combat and physics-based puzzles with full 360° movement.
•Online Multiplayer — For the first time in the franchise, players will be able to strategically dismember their friends in the fight between the Necromorphs and the Humans. Competing in 4v4 online matches, players will have to choose a side. Will you be a Necromorph or a Human?

2PS3 Dead Space 2. Empty Re: PS3 Dead Space 2. Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:54 pm

Miss Murder

Miss Murder
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
This sounds like a really good game, except I'm not a fan of 3rd person shooters. D: I might go download the demo on the PS3 in a little while. Very Happy

3PS3 Dead Space 2. Empty Re: PS3 Dead Space 2. Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:15 pm

LuckyFridayXIII

LuckyFridayXIII
I don't know about you guys but this game is awsome, I've played it twice and I still wanna do it again. The multiplayer sucks though

4PS3 Dead Space 2. Empty Re: PS3 Dead Space 2. Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:55 am

migthyg

migthyg
Well this is really good and I will try to buy it.

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

PS3 Dead Space 2. 2q31yzt PS3 Dead Space 2. 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion