Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Sorcerers Apprentice 2010 Empty The Sorcerers Apprentice 2010 Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:25 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
This one might be ok to watch, not very sure though...
The Sorcerers Apprentice.
The Sorcerers Apprentice 2010 Alkx9x
About....
Balthazar Blake (Nicolas Cage) is a master sorcerer in modern-day Manhattan trying to defend the city from his arch-nemesis, Maxim Horvath (Alfred Molina). Balthazar can’t do it alone, so he recruits Dave Stutler (Jay Baruchel), a seemingly average guy who demonstrates hidden potential, as his reluctant protégé. The sorcerer gives his unwilling accomplice a crash course in the art and science of magic, and together, these unlikely partners work to stop the forces of darkness. It’ll take all the courage Dave can muster to survive his training, save the city and get the girl as he becomes The Sorcerer’s Apprentice.
Website and trailer..
http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/sorcerersapprentice/#home
Youtube trailer...

2The Sorcerers Apprentice 2010 Empty Re: The Sorcerers Apprentice 2010 Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:55 am

Kanaye Rokujochigusa

im not a magic fan and all....i mite watch that movie if im bored so yea Very Happy

3The Sorcerers Apprentice 2010 Empty Re: The Sorcerers Apprentice 2010 Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:46 pm

Quagsmire

Quagsmire
looks crap...magic stuff sucks

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

The Sorcerers Apprentice 2010 2q31yzt The Sorcerers Apprentice 2010 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion