Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I can't take this anymore. on Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:36 pm

Lightbulb621

avatar
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
So before ANYONE comments about this, I'm leaving. And you BETTER read through every single word in this before commenting. I try and help the forum but I guess that's taken as "criticism". I give "constructive criticism" on graphics, 'cause that's what people need to improve. Not just a "oh nice job" or "awesome work!!!!" or "that looks amazing!!!" I actually give a damn on people's works. Also apparently I criticize everywhere. I do not. And I get openly flamed by bozo17, a moderator here.

In the chat box:
Spoiler:
[21:48:16] Lightbulb621 has joined the chat on Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:48 pm
[21:49:58] Lightbulb621 : [quote="bozo17]look, I'm just saying that purple is the official world symbol for "gay" that is all I'm saying but clearly no one else knows so don't bother ghanging and drop the conversation, right now[/quote] I didn't feel like replying to that in the actual thread so
[21:50:12] Lightbulb621 :
bozo17 wrote:look, I'm just saying that purple is the official world symbol for "gay" that is all I'm saying but clearly no one else knows so don't bother ghanging and drop the conversation, right now
[21:50:15] Black Star has been disconnected the Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:50 pm (session timeout)
[21:50:17] @ bozo17 : so you can stop right there
[21:50:34] Lightbulb621 : yeah, but I wanted to tell you my reply to that
[21:50:40] Lightbulb621 : 'cause you did imply that gay was bad
[21:50:50] Lightbulb621 : in the your post before that
[21:50:51] @ bozo17 : right now I don't care
[21:50:59] @ bozo17 : and I'll have you know
[21:51:19] @ bozo17 : in my group at school, there are 3 gay guys
[21:51:28] Lightbulb621 : and?
[21:51:29] @ bozo17 : I accept them for who they are,
[21:51:42] @ bozo17 : I have no problem with them being gay
[21:51:57] @ bozo17 : so b4 you jump to conclusions
[21:52:02] Lightbulb621 : Then please don't make any implecation that gay is bad
[21:52:09] Lightbulb621 : well you did imply it
[21:52:19] @ bozo17 : then I want you to do something for me
[21:52:23] Lightbulb621 : what.
[21:52:38] @ bozo17 : stop acting like you know everything
[21:52:52] Lightbulb621 : what are you talking about?
[21:52:55] @ bozo17 : all you do is criticise
[21:53:11] Lightbulb621 : ON PEOPLE'S GRAPHICS.
[21:53:16] Lightbulb621 : that's the point isn't it?
[21:53:17] @ bozo17 : you ALWAYS have to give YOUR oppinion on something
[21:53:24] @ bozo17 : no it isn't
[21:53:33] Lightbulb621 : what's wrong with giving my opinion?
[21:53:36] @ bozo17 : you do it everywhere
[21:53:36] Lightbulb621 : it's a forum isn't it?
[21:53:40] Lightbulb621 : no I don't
[21:53:48] @ bozo17 : you give it in a hurtful and unwanted way
[21:54:00] Lightbulb621 : I don't ever mean it in that way though
[21:54:02] @ bozo17 : yes you do, hang on, let me find one
[21:54:08] @ bozo17 : this'll only take 5 sec
[21:54:15] Lightbulb621 : wow. ok.
[21:54:35] Lightbulb621 : it's past 5 seconds.
[21:54:41] @ bozo17 : you said this in my anime quiz topic
[21:54:53] @ bozo17 : how bout you stop talking
[21:54:55] @ bozo17 : Is there currently anyone in the human world that possesses a Death Note? ^That's how you should phrase it...Also you spelled 'possesses' wrong so that might have confused some people...
[21:55:09] @ bozo17 : you didn't need to criticise there
[21:55:18] Lightbulb621 : I wasn't criticising..
[21:55:23] Lightbulb621 : I was just rephrasing it
[21:55:28] @ bozo17 : 1: people understood it after I fixed the error in the question
[21:55:31] Lightbulb621 : so people will understand it better
[21:55:39] @ bozo17 : it was criticising
[21:55:44] Lightbulb621 : It was not.
[21:56:03] @ bozo17 : 2: I know I'm bad at spelling sometimes, I HAVE A LEARNING DISSABILITY
[21:56:09] Lightbulb621 : You may take it as criticism but that was NOT what I meant
[21:56:17] @ bozo17 : I can't spell some words sometimes
[21:56:18] Lightbulb621 : well SORRY. I didn't know that.
[21:56:27] @ bozo17 : but still it was unwanted
[21:56:41] Lightbulb621 : I was just correcting you. Is that such a big problem?
[21:56:46] Britt has joined the chat on Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:56 pm
[21:56:47] Lightbulb621 : Okay. And also
[21:56:55] Lightbulb621 : I was INVITED by Fred to come here
[21:56:57] @ bozo17 : do you know how hurt it makes me feel?
[21:57:01] Lightbulb621 : and to improve the forum
[21:57:09] @ bozo17 : improove
[21:57:10] Lightbulb621 : I'M sorry it hurt you
[21:57:12] @ bozo17 : ?
[21:57:16] Lightbulb621 : but that's NOT what I meant
[21:57:25] Britt : o.o
[21:57:26] Lightbulb621 : and yes, I wanted to improve the forum
[21:57:33] Lightbulb621 : that's the reason WHY I joined
[21:57:42] Britt : Awwh, my @'s gone.
[21:57:42] Lightbulb621 : and I wasn't meaning to insult you in any way
[21:57:43] @ bozo17 : maybe you should just not open your mouth sometimes
[21:57:50] Lightbulb621 : Wtf.
[21:57:50] Britt : Hiiii Bozo~ <3
[21:58:02] Lightbulb621 : right now you're just flaming me
[21:58:05] @ bozo17 : hey britt <3, sorry for late hi
[21:58:11] @ bozo17 : flamming?
[21:58:24] Lightbulb621 : yes. flaming.
[21:58:24] @ bozo17 : I'm having a f*cking conversation
[21:58:43] Lightbulb621 : can you not understand I wasn't intending to criticise you?
[21:58:48] @ bozo17 : and last time I checked I was a mod and you were a member
[21:58:56] Lightbulb621 : well you're telling me that I criticise EVERYTHING.
[21:59:04] @ bozo17 : treat me with respect like you would treat fred
[21:59:18] @ bozo17 : gtg, see ya britt <3
[21:59:24] Lightbulb621 : wtf.
[21:59:28] Britt : Bye Bozo <3
[21:59:31] Britt : o.o
[22:00:23] Lightbulb621 :
bozo17 wrote:stop acting like you know everything
[22:00:31] Lightbulb621 : cool. great way to act like a mod.


If you don't believe this happened, I don't give a shit. It happened. And I haven't deleted anything or edited ANY PART. And you know what? Bozo clears the comments in the chat box. Wow. Way to be a good mod. I mean, it clearly shows that you have LOTS of experience by doing that. That was sarcasm of course.

You don't understand how f-ing frustrated I am. Am I not allowed to comment on everything? Is this not a FORUM? And "LAST TIME I CHECKED" a forum is a place to EXPRESS opinions.

bozo17 wrote:[21:50:51] @ bozo17 : right now I don't care
^Is that the way a mod is supposed to act? If they have a problem with a member they should never handle it this way.

Also, with the whole 'gay' thing, it was implied that he meant gay was bad. Everyone could see that. But I guess he didn't mean that? Okay fine. Then there was a miscommunication and I overreacted.

Apparently all I do is criticize and comment on everything. I do not criticize. I comment on everything because I HAVE THAT RIGHT TO. Why am I not allowed to comment? And I "ALWAYS give my oppinion on something". Uhm hello? I express my opinions on forums. Forums' purpose IS to give your opinion. Sure, not EVERYONE is going to agree with you, but does that mean I don't have the right to express my opinions?

bozo17 wrote:[21:52:38] @ bozo17 : stop acting like you know everything
I act like I know everything? Really? Because I NEVER think I know everything. In all honesty, I don't know a lot of things. Another example on how there is bad modding happening. And also, how am I supposed to "know everything" if I didn't know that bozo had a learning disability? Yeah. I don't know everything.

bozo17 wrote:[21:57:43] @ bozo17 : maybe you should just not open your mouth sometimes
Haha ok. This one. Is ridiculous. Maybe I shouldn't open my mouth sometimes? Cool. Great way for a mod to talk.

And then, after saying that I should treat him with respect, he "has to go". Uhm, WHERE did the conversation go? Right down the toilet and came back up. You know WHY? It's because he doesn't even BOTHER to resolve things--LIKE A REAL MODERATOR WOULD DO. I feel like there is NO professionalism seen here.

I feel like people take my posts on the negative side. The only ones I can think of that were "negative" was the one about controlling my personal information and the gay one. If you think I "criticize" then please have an open mind. Only people with closed minds would think that everything I say is bad bad and bad. I DO NOT INTENTIONALLY INSULT PEOPLE.

So whatever. If you have an opinion on it. Great. But basically I'm saying that I have been unprofessionally attacked by bozo17 and I don't take that lightly because I've just been insulted. And yeah, I know that I act like a bitch but that only EVER happens if something like this occurred. I'm only f-ing human. And I guess people don't appreciate my opinions. I HAVE been trying to put my INSIGHT on things for this forum to improve, graphically and physically, from my own experience. I guess no one wants that. And I don't care if you think this is a bullshit but it happened and bozo tried to cover it up by clearing the messages.

And just a note. When I'm on forums, I try to act somewhat mature and I do not intentionally act like an f-ing troll. I guess we're all teenagers and we get hot headed sometimes, but I don't see why I deserve this. And you may want to rethink the staff if this forum is ever going to be successful.

2 Re: I can't take this anymore. on Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:47 pm

Dark Duelist

avatar
Ex-Staff
This happens everytime >.< Wellz.. I won't comment on anything coz I'm being mature here and not getting into this argument Razz But ye.. I don't wanna see you go Lighty D: You're like 'da best critizer (not a word, I dunno xD) But ye.. you DO give good criticism.. please stay!! D:

3 Re: I can't take this anymore. on Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:51 pm

Lightbulb621

avatar
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Dark Duelist wrote:This happens everytime >.< Wellz.. I won't comment on anything coz I'm being mature here and not getting into this argument Razz But ye.. I don't wanna see you go Lighty D: You're like 'da best critizer (not a word, I dunno xD) But ye.. you DO give good criticism.. please stay!! D:

It would be "critic". And I'm a constructive critic. Not randomly criticizing on things. And I can't stay if I get this kind of abuse from the STAFF, people who are supposed to help members, rather than insult them like this.

4 Re: I can't take this anymore. on Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:53 pm

Mr. MINTJAM

avatar
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Cha, another one. A shame to see you go, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I've seen it before, this kind of thing.

And you know...
I can see exactly where you're coming from with this. And good on you for making your point as clear as this.
The sad truth is, people don't like to be wrong and they don't like to be criticised. And there's the fact that we're all expected to flock after the 'higher ups' like sheep. I think you're brilliant at what you do, one of the best net critics I've found so far, but I guess this place isn't ready for that kinda prowess. Subtly seems the required tactic here Rolling Eyes

Good luck with wherever you go next, may... the Force be with you? Pssh, yeah. You probably know what I mean.

I'm honestly sticking around right now for amusement's sake. I tacked on pretty quick to the pile of issues this place has, though it is disappointing to see everything exploding like this. Or maybe I'm an internet moth, attracted to dramatics. Shame on me.

http://mr-MINTJAM.deviantart.com

5 Re: I can't take this anymore. on Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:36 pm

Lightbulb621

avatar
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Mr. MINTJAM wrote:Cha, another one. A shame to see you go, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I've seen it before, this kind of thing.

And you know...
I can see exactly where you're coming from with this. And good on you for making your point as clear as this.
The sad truth is, people don't like to be wrong and they don't like to be criticised. And there's the fact that we're all expected to flock after the 'higher ups' like sheep. I think you're brilliant at what you do, one of the best net critics I've found so far, but I guess this place isn't ready for that kinda prowess. Subtly seems the required tactic here Rolling Eyes

Good luck with wherever you go next, may... the Force be with you? Pssh, yeah. You probably know what I mean.

I'm honestly sticking around right now for amusement's sake. I tacked on pretty quick to the pile of issues this place has, though it is disappointing to see everything exploding like this. Or maybe I'm an internet moth, attracted to dramatics. Shame on me.
Thank you. And I find that the age group here is younger than most forums so yeah, subtlety is probably the answer..
I'm staying on my home forum and GForce because I'm actually appreciated there. I act the same as I do and no one else seems to mind because those people are more mature. So yeah, the Force (another name for the forum), I'm staying there. Or facebook/msn/skype.

I don't blame you. Drama is the attracts people, it's only human nature.

EDIT: I would also like to point out that I was never PM'd about my warning?
bozo17 wrote:first warning: swearing (F word twice) ~bozo17
I was probably pissed off about something so that's why I was cursing? I don't understand why I have this warning. In the board rules it only says,
Fred100 wrote:please try to not to swear.
I doesn't say that I can't but rather it is preferred that there's no cursing. I've really only cursed because something pissed me off. Also, I feel like there should be some sort of notification (such as a PM) about that.

EDIT2: Okay..so I'm guessing it was in the Who's Online suggestion thread? Bozo never told me anything about "not being allowed to curse" or whatever. I SHOULD have a notification about that. If this happens to all the other members, no one would follow the rules because they aren't AWARE of their warnings. So yeah, I don't see how I have that warning. Please explain why a STAFF member isn't notifying the members of their mistakes.

EDIT3: Also, I don't understand how bozo17 can be telling me all these things while in his 'remarks from staff' are:
1. For denying the orders. ~ Fred100.

2. Arguing over it later. ~ Fred100.

3. For giving out unwanted explicit comments. ~ Fred100.
I just have one question. Why is he still staff?
And yeah, I know I'm being a bitch right now. It's kind of the point. And I'm being straightforward with everything here right now.

6 Re: I can't take this anymore. on Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:00 am

Soul Eater

avatar
Ex-Staff
First of all that is to much to read so I will talk about the basics.

Secondly he is still staff because he is Art Castle's best Mod.

Ok now there is no reason to leave, I understand you are p*ssed off but bozo was doing his job. You swore, that's against the rules. And I understand you were commenting, so please just think about it and then make your decision.

http://www.sportsandanime.forumotion.com

7 Re: I can't take this anymore. on Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:08 am

Jakey

avatar
Support Mod
Support Mod
Lighty all you did just then was; you dug yourself a bigger hole.

Like if you kept this as a small thing, you could've won, because what art castle wants, is other opinions. So you did nothing wrong there, so what you should have said to bozo after he said "you always have your opinion on something" is: "Isn't that what art castle wants, opinions?" but you made it into a massive fight, so I'm not taking anyones side on this.


________________________


RULES|STAFF|BADGES|SOTW|FCL

.:~My Ranks~:.
Support Moderator of Art Castle
Captain of the Southern Combustions in the Art Castle FCL
88th Member to join Art Castle


.:~My Tags~:.
TPOW #18
*No Tag*

SOTW #16


http://sportschat-666.forumotion.com/index.htm

8 Re: I can't take this anymore. on Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:45 am

bozo17

avatar
Ex-Staff
here is my rebuttle

1. openly flamed. never happened, do you even know what flamming means?
2. I cleared it cause a conversation fred and I had last night, it was of no concern of anyother to view it
3. I never said you couldn't express oppinions,but you could word it differently
4. that first quote is taken completly out of context
5. damn stright you overreacted
6. you have the right to express your oppinions but not in a hurtful manner
7. once again, quote #2, taken completely out of context
8. yeah, and this is a great way to talk to a mod, learn some respect for superiors
9. I had to go cause of something I go to everyday SCHOOL!
10. funny, you insulted me very intentionally
11. I cleared the message because of a conversation that fred and I had
12. so you think you'd make a better mod? I treat everyone the same, I don't treat anyone better when it comes to my modding. everyone is at an equal standard in my eyes
13. maybe cause you should have relised you'd get warned for doing that, it's common knowledge
14. it's a rule and you must follow it
15. those 3 remarks happened last night over something you weren't here for, you have completly taken that out of context

thank you soul and thanx (sorta) jakey

9 Re: I can't take this anymore. on Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:47 am

Soul Eater

avatar
Ex-Staff
Thank me? I was trying to say things to make it better Razz

http://www.sportsandanime.forumotion.com

10 Re: I can't take this anymore. on Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:59 am

Jakey

avatar
Support Mod
Support Mod
mmmmmk I see how this is now.


________________________


RULES|STAFF|BADGES|SOTW|FCL

.:~My Ranks~:.
Support Moderator of Art Castle
Captain of the Southern Combustions in the Art Castle FCL
88th Member to join Art Castle


.:~My Tags~:.
TPOW #18
*No Tag*

SOTW #16


http://sportschat-666.forumotion.com/index.htm

11 Re: I can't take this anymore. on Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:25 am

ViKtory

avatar
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
I truly think the staff is fked up. I can show many topics with mods and/or members going against the rules (CLEARLY).

At the fact that you post what is not necessary (@lighty)-
Lightbulb621 wrote:...I'm Chinese. Sorry for not having the "humor" but this irks me.
First, You revealed the location of where you live. And you have a problem with people knowing each other's address.
Second, this is in the jokes section. You post if it is funny. If that annoyed you, you should forget it, and roll over to the next topic. No need to make a fuss. It's better that way.


And the fact that bozo din't follow the rules-
bozo17 wrote:first warning: posting a video with inappropriate langusge ~bozo17
He gave me a warning for a mere video, with little bad language, but it ought to make you laugh.
AND-
http://www.art-castle.biz/jokes-f28/justin-bieber-t770.htm
Staff should've deleted this. It had bad language. FTW.

--

That's it. I'm not taking anyone's side. Now, leave if you want to, or stay.

Peace.



Last edited by ViKtory on Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

12 Re: I can't take this anymore. on Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:48 am

Mr. MINTJAM

avatar
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
I think you're all... really quite fsked up. And even if things are against the rules, I've seen plenty of posts here with that break rules and no one bats an eyelid.
At the end of the day, you're all unprofessional and downright idiotic to a fault. Just because Bozo's a mod, doesn't mean that he's always right. It doesn't mean he's perfect. And it doesn't mean that at the heart of it all he's just a 17 year old kid getting out of his depth and then making a mess. It happens. I usually don't care. But I'm on Lighty's side and you all need to realise that the internet is just the internet.
If I don't get an angry ban stamp from this, I'll stay to lurk, but pretty much count this as my last post. I'm going to focus on my own forum instead.

[spoiler="Messy, probably insulting but my opinions. If you don't want to know, don't look, cha. If you want to throw some 'telling off' at me, PM me.":1f2f][quote:1f2f="bozo17"]here is my rebuttle

1. openly flamed. never happened, do you even know what flamming means?
2. I cleared it cause a conversation fred and I had last night, it was of no concern of anyother to view it
3. I never said you couldn't express oppinions,but you could word it differently
4. that first quote is taken completly out of context
5. damn stright you overreacted
6. you have the right to express your oppinions but not in a hurtful manner
7. once again, quote #2, taken completely out of context
8. yeah, and this is a great way to talk to a mod, learn some respect for superiors
9. I had to go cause of something I go to everyday SCHOOL!
10. funny, you insulted me very intentionally
11. I cleared the message because of a conversation that fred and I had
12. so you think you'd make a better mod? I treat everyone the same, I don't treat anyone better when it comes to my modding. everyone is at an equal standard in my eyes
13. maybe cause you should have relised you'd get warned for doing that, it's common knowledge
14. it's a rule and you must follow it
15. those 3 remarks happened last night over something you weren't here for, you have completly taken that out of context

thank you soul and thanx (sorta) jakey
Hello quote.

1. This ain't flaming, mate. This is someone standing up for themselves. It's not unfounded, and while it is personal, it's rather sound. It's just blunt and to the point, and you only see it as flaming because it makes you angry.

2. The thing about opinions is that they're opinions. Why say them differently if you feel that they're getting what you want to say across? I find no problem with the way she expresses opinions, she just doesn't beat around the bush like the majority of people do.

3. That quote really makes you look like an arse. You're a mod, live up to it. If a member comes at you all angry like, you don't say "Right now, I don't care", you say "Look, now's not a good time." Politeness and neutrality is a must for internet staff, otherwise... my first sentence to this point applies.

4. And yeah, this is a nice way for a mod to react in return.

5. Then say that at the time, to minimise the misunderstanding an angry member may have. They're not psychic.

6. Have you thought that maybe she doesn't exactly understand what people are finding hurtful in her comments? We're not all full of empathetic juices, some people just make their opinion and don't consider what comes next, and really, they shouldn't need to. Everyone's got their own way of being opinionated and if the writer doesn't mean to be hurtful then it's the fault of the reader if they're insulted by it.

7. Of course she did, she's at the end of her tether with all this malarkey. At this point, she doesn't care.

8. Have you ever dealt with a moderator on a decent forum? Sorry mate, but you might have the shiny name and title, but you don't fit the bill at all. Grammar and punctuation is a nice starting point, because attitude is a hard one to flatten out. And use a damned spellcheck if you have a learning disability, it might help some. I'm autistic and have dyslexia, but lookie, I make my posts quite user friendly.

You know what? I'm tired. You're all tiring. This feels like a playground fight. And Vik posted while I was typing. Good lad.

I would love to go around shattering rules to make a nice little point of fact, but I've not got the energy and it's not fair on Fred.
If you leave, good for you. If you stay, straighten out your act, seriously.

Now I say good night, farewell and get your heads fixed on straight.
Ta ta for now.

http://mr-MINTJAM.deviantart.com

13 Re: I can't take this anymore. on Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:34 am

Dark Duelist

avatar
Ex-Staff
If I was Admin, I'd delete this whole topic x] This is just bringing fights, now all of you STFU! I never actually typed the words so you can't give me a friken warning.. Now, listen... I agree with a point Mintjam made.. people can't take criticism.. why join a forum where (PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED AND PROBABLY WILL) express their opinions.. I won't say any names now.. and I do agree.. staff lack knowledge and understanding of stuff in here.. I also agree with Lighty when she said.. there are too many young children but that ain't the point.. it's that people act immature or silly at the wrong times.. people joke around too much.. people joke around when it's the wrong time.. Fred has to sort out the staff he choose.. maybe choose new, fresh ones.. I ain't saying all staff are bad.. coz I'm one of them xD But ye.. some staff act immature at times.. I AIN'T SAYING IT'S JUST YOU BOZO!! Before you or any others say anything.. I wasn't trying to offend anyone here so don't take it the wrong way.. READ ALL OF WHAT I WROTE plz Smile

Thanks Smile

14 Re: I can't take this anymore. on Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:29 am

Fred100

avatar
Founder
Founder
DD , If I simply delete / lock the topic. It would just be trying to run away from the situation , which(frankly)I've never been fond of.

@ the chat quote.
Now that's the EXACT reason why I don't let you guys have the chat mod powers bozo. You guys just clear it all away before I could come , help and be fair :\

Lighty , You do know that I care/respect(both actually) 'bout your opinions and believe me , dunno why other staff members just try to run away from the issues brought upon , to me. They bring up the truth and all of you know how I am. Being fair with everyone is always what I prefer.

On bozo's "i treat everyone same" , Oh yes , I know how you treat people over there.

Over SP's comment saying bozo's the best mod. Don't really see how is he , he sure took care of the stuff in my all of a sudden absence. You aren't making things easier , you're just taking bozo's side.
He's still staff because I think that for christ's sake he'll get better next time , next time and believe me , I'm nearly fed up of waiting.

Bozo , lighty'd be better than you , I know that.

And in the end , your absence will me missed lighty. I've always been fond of your frank behavior towards everything , someone can't really take it , though.

Where for bozo , you get a demotion as a punishment and I personally apologize over whatever has happened while I was away. I'm sorry on behalf of them. If I was online then , the situation would've been in control.(hopefully)



Last edited by Fred100 on Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total


________________________


~My Tag(s)~
Spoiler:



Missing badges? Post at this topic|Guess the theme for Sotw and win CPs!


Want some ideas for a shop/contest? PM Me. I've got plenty ideas for a shop and a contest.


In soviet russia...Chuck Norris still rounhouse kicks YOU!!!!

As your mind grows in wisdom , your strength dis-appears. - Genkai (aka Ol' Hag)

Farewell, Bex, whose long and faithful friendship those who knew you won't forget!
Though your body will decay , but , your spirit lingers on in the quiet, lonely places of your home.
R.I.P. Bex , my another scottish friend. Crying

15 Re: I can't take this anymore. on Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:52 am

Dark Duelist

avatar
Ex-Staff
Lock it now Very Happy Eh.. you're right.. locking it would seem that way.. but good thing you've sorted things out.. now, let's all say sorry to eachother and hug <3.. =D JK.. no need to hug Razz But DO say sorry D:

16 Re: I can't take this anymore. on Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:22 pm

ViKtory

avatar
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Thanks minty, for clearing things up..

Plus, I don't think I deserve my warning :/
It was the video "The Italian man who went to Malta" (yes, it did have some bad language, but it's funny coming from bozo, who has already posted some +15 things. ALSO, I did add the spoiler saying this video is only for 15+, open at your own risk)

And @Fred : I don't see why this topic should be up any more. We all know who is wrong. So why keep this topic open? It would just make room for more fights :/
Actually, why not delete this topic? Even bozo'll feel sad, and we don't want any "This site is full of fights, I don't want to join it" type of remark from any guests/newbies.

17 Re: I can't take this anymore. on Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:47 pm

Fred100

avatar
Founder
Founder
Locking/Deleting stuff WITHOUT sorting things out in a conflict isn't something what I like , Imo A admin should really try to sort stuff out in a conflict done within the forum. Being said that , I agree with Jakey on a point which says , you shouldn't have created it into a fight. We all know that bozo's a bit arrogant and makes you wanna swear at him in a large amount , but if you could've kept it calm from your side or not created it a real big fight, it would've been nice too Smile Hope you get what I mean Smile


________________________


~My Tag(s)~
Spoiler:



Missing badges? Post at this topic|Guess the theme for Sotw and win CPs!


Want some ideas for a shop/contest? PM Me. I've got plenty ideas for a shop and a contest.


In soviet russia...Chuck Norris still rounhouse kicks YOU!!!!

As your mind grows in wisdom , your strength dis-appears. - Genkai (aka Ol' Hag)

Farewell, Bex, whose long and faithful friendship those who knew you won't forget!
Though your body will decay , but , your spirit lingers on in the quiet, lonely places of your home.
R.I.P. Bex , my another scottish friend. Crying

18 Re: I can't take this anymore. on Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:41 pm

Lightbulb621

avatar
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Just a note to start off: I'm 15 years old. Bozo is 17 years old. I would like say that I don't understand why I'm able to be more mature.

ViKtory wrote:I truly think the staff is fked up. I can show many topics with mods and/or members going against the rules (CLEARLY).

At the fact that you post what is not necessary (@lighty)-
Lightbulb621 wrote:...I'm Chinese. Sorry for not having the "humor" but this irks me.
First, You revealed the location of where you live. And you have a problem with people knowing each other's address.
Second, this is in the jokes section. You post if it is funny. If that annoyed you, you should forget it, and roll over to the next topic. No need to make a fuss. It's better that way.

But I didn't reveal my location? Do you just assume everyone's who's Chinese lives in China or something?
I also was not making a fuss. I was just pointing that out.
And I have a problem with the ability to control my personal information. Not people knowing other people's addresses.

Soul Eater wrote:First of all that is to much to read so I will talk about the basics.

Secondly he is still staff because he is Art Castle's best Mod.

Ok now there is no reason to leave, I understand you are p*ssed off but bozo was doing his job. You swore, that's against the rules. And I understand you were commenting, so please just think about it and then make your decision.
Okay 1. read through everything before posting and so that you won't have a biased conclusion. And 2. that's your opinion, not a fact.

Fred100 wrote:Where for Soul and bozo , they both get a demotion as a punishment and I personally apologize over whatever has happened while I was away. I'm sorry on behalf of them. If I was online then , the situation would've been in control.(hopefully)
Please don't be sorry for them. If they're sorry, then they would say so. But I doubt that would ever happen so it doesn't matter. Tip: NEVER be sorry for a member on your forum. It will cause your downfall.

Jakey wrote:Lighty all you did just then was; you dug yourself a bigger hole.

Like if you kept this as a small thing, you could've won, because what art castle wants, is other opinions. So you did nothing wrong there, so what you should have said to bozo after he said "you always have your opinion on something" is: "Isn't that what art castle wants, opinions?" but you made it into a massive fight, so I'm not taking anyones side on this.
Uhm hi. I didn't say that and I replied to him like that because he was already talking to me in a negative way. I'm standing my ground not letting someone else push me around that way. Therefore, NOT "digging myself a bigger hole" but rather, standing on top of it, if you really want to get into metaphorical terms.

bozo17 wrote:here is my rebuttle

1. openly flamed. never happened, do you even know what flamming means?
2. I cleared it cause a conversation fred and I had last night, it was of no concern of anyother to view it
3. I never said you couldn't express oppinions,but you could word it differently
4. that first quote is taken completly out of context
5. damn stright you overreacted
6. you have the right to express your oppinions but not in a hurtful manner
7. once again, quote #2, taken completely out of context
8. yeah, and this is a great way to talk to a mod, learn some respect for superiors
9. I had to go cause of something I go to everyday SCHOOL!
10. funny, you insulted me very intentionally
11. I cleared the message because of a conversation that fred and I had
12. so you think you'd make a better mod? I treat everyone the same, I don't treat anyone better when it comes to my modding. everyone is at an equal standard in my eyes
13. maybe cause you should have relised you'd get warned for doing that, it's common knowledge
14. it's a rule and you must follow it
15. those 3 remarks happened last night over something you weren't here for, you have completly taken that out of context

thank you soul and thanx (sorta) jakey
Kay one. Flaming is, according to dictionary.com:
dictionary.com wrote:16.
Computer Slang . to insult or criticize angrily in an electronic message.
Okay let's see:
bozo17 wrote:[21:57:43] @ bozo17 : maybe you should just not open your mouth sometimes
I see an insult? Is it in anger? Yes. Therefore, flaming. And it's flaming with one 'm'. There are many other examples but you'd just be like "that's out of context" or something. Do YOU know what flaming is? Because I'm guessing no here.

Two. Well why can't other people view it? Why can't an admin or another mod view it? Why do you need to hide it?

Three.
bozo17 wrote:[21:53:17] @ bozo17 : you ALWAYS have to give YOUR oppinion on something
Another implication that that you don't want me to give my opinion.

Four. HOW is that taken "completely out of context"? You said that right after I said I wanted to tell you my reply. I was being mature and NOT replying to the topic, but rather telling you out of the topic.

Five. Uh ok? Way to contribute to what I said.

Six. Oh so you're saying I CAN express my opinions now. "Hurtful" is YOUR opinion. I don't think it's hurtful. Only you do.

Seven. And yet AGAIN. How is this taken out of context? You SAID, and I QUOTE,
bozo17 wrote:[21:52:19] @ bozo17 : then I want you to do something for me
I say, "what." and you said,
bozo17 wrote:[21:52:38] @ bozo17 : stop acting like you know everything
I'm not changing ANYTHING here. You said THAT. I don't understand HOW that's out of context. At all. You wanted me to do something, I said what, and you said that. Yeah, that wasn't out of context. Learn what context means thanks.

Eight. I LOL'd in all honesty. Just read number 12 because this "point" you made and number 12 go along together.

Nine. Yeah, I guessed that you had school. What I meant was that I expected some sort of PM or reply or SOMETHING instead of ignoring me and thinking the issue was over.

Ten. I’m insulting you? What? All I’m saying is that you’re unprofessional and immature. That’s giving constructive criticism on your modding. You’re the one who’s basically telling me to shut up.

Eleven. I go back to number 2. It’s the same thing. So what? Other people can’t view it? Okay cool. And then Fred later says in his post after you:
Fred100 wrote: Now that's the EXACT reason why I don't let you guys have the chat mod powers bozo. You guys just clear it all away before I could come , help and be fair :\
I have a question mark for you.


Twelve. You treat everyone the same? WHAT? I mean it’s not like you just said:
bozo17 wrote: 8. yeah, and this is a great way to talk to a mod, learn some respect for superiors
Oh yeah, treating EVERYONE equally. It’s not like you’re saying that you’re “SUPERIOR” or anything. Nope. NOT AT ALL. Intense sarcasm right there if you didn’t catch it. Yeah. Way to contradict yourself.

Thirteen. Okay, LIKE I POINTED OUT BEFORE. In the FORUM RULES, it says, “TRY NOT TO SWEAR”. Does that mean it’s forbidden? NO IT DOES NOT MEAN IT’S FORBIDDEN. IT’S SAYING IT’S NOT PREFERRED. I feel like you gave me that warning from personal hate towards me. And I expected mods to know the forum rules.

Fourteen. I’m guessing you’re talking about me saying the OHMYGOSH IT’S THE F WORD. Like I said, it says “try”.

Fifteen. I did NOT “completely take it out of context”. I was merely asking WHY you were still mod. And, it doesn’t matter if I don’t know why you got it, but rather, YOU STILL HAVE THEM. IT’S STILL A WARNING. I know forums that would kick a mod out if they even have ONE warning. You’re lucky Fred let you stay.

Fred100 wrote: Locking/Deleting stuff WITHOUT sorting things out in a conflict isn't something what I like , Imo A admin should really try to sort stuff out in a conflict done within the forum. Being said that , I agree with Jakey on a point which says , you shouldn't have created it into a fight. We all know that bozo's a bit arrogant and makes you wanna swear at him in a large amount , but if you could've kept it calm from your side or not created it a real big fight, it would've been nice too Hope you get what I mean
See that’s the point. I DON’T know bozo. He’s a mod and I’m a member. As a member I expected him to act as a mod, and NOT arrogant and ignorant.

ViKtory wrote: Actually, why not delete this topic? Even bozo'll feel sad, and we don't want any "This site is full of fights, I don't want to join it" type of remark from any guests/newbies.
This shows the TRUTH. If the truth isn’t shown to the public, and everything was hidden, the world would be living in a lie.

If any of you think I deserve a ban, go take the ban hammer and do it. I don't care, I'll happily take it. I only posted this here because bozo left the chat box without resolving the issue and I did not want to send him a PM because I felt that other people needed to know about this.

Fred, I sincerely apologize that I have this problem on your forum. But people here are too immature. We’ll definitely keep in touch on Facebook and MSN^^

And on a last note: Not taking criticism in life will get you no where. You will never be successful if you don’t open your mind to other people’s opinions. And that is all. Good bye.

19 Re: I can't take this anymore. on Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:45 am

Dark Duelist

avatar
Ex-Staff
Lightbulb621 wrote:Not taking criticism in life will get you no where. You will never be successful if you don’t open your mind to other people’s opinions.

That's all. x]

Sponsored content



Art Castle Bot



View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

 

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion