Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Social Network..2010. Empty The Social Network..2010. Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:13 pm

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
I Wasnt gonna start a thread, but since its about Mark Zuckerberg who created Facebook in 2004, I couldnt really miss the chance.. so....
- The Social Network.
The Social Network..2010. 1z48gop
About...
On a fall night in 2003, Harvard undergrad and computer programming genius Mark Zuckerberg sits down at his computer and heatedly begins working on a new idea. In a fury of blogging and programming, what begins in his dorm room soon becomes a global social network and a revolution in communication. A mere six years and 500 million friends later, Mark Zuckerberg is the youngest billionaire in history… but for this entrepreneur, success leads to both personal and legal complications.
Homepage...
http://www.thesocialnetwork-movie.com/
Youtube video trailer...

Think i'l watch this one, it looks ok.... and maybe i'l get an idea that will make me a billionaire aswell.... Laughing

2The Social Network..2010. Empty Re: The Social Network..2010. Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:20 pm

Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
It's actually based off of the founding of Facebook really. And follows Mark Zuckerberg, the guy who made facebook..

3The Social Network..2010. Empty Re: The Social Network..2010. Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:48 pm

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
I wanna see this soooo badly but I don't even have facebook so not sure if I will be able to.

http://www.gaming-galaxy.forumotion.com

4The Social Network..2010. Empty Re: The Social Network..2010. Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:51 pm

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
Same It loos really interesting.

http://www.sportsandanime.forumotion.com

5The Social Network..2010. Empty Re: The Social Network..2010. Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:28 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Lightbulb621 wrote:It's actually based off of the founding of Facebook really. And follows Mark Zuckerberg, the guy who made facebook..
Yeh, i know, thats what i said at the beginning of the post.
I was gonna put more about the movie in the first post but didnt want to spoil it for anyone who reads this.

6The Social Network..2010. Empty Re: The Social Network..2010. Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:57 pm

Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
mikefx wrote:
Lightbulb621 wrote:It's actually based off of the founding of Facebook really. And follows Mark Zuckerberg, the guy who made facebook..
I was gonna put more about the movie in the first post but didnt want to spoil it for anyone who reads this.
Oh wow my lack of sleep is really getting to me. >_>

Black Star wrote:I wanna see this soooo badly but I don't even have facebook so not sure if I will be able to.
Why not? It's just a movie.

7The Social Network..2010. Empty Re: The Social Network..2010. Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:35 pm

Mr. MINTJAM

Mr. MINTJAM
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
I haven't been able to take this movie seriously since I heard about it. How it's presented just feels like a joke.

Though I'm told that it has a good soundtrack.

http://mr-MINTJAM.deviantart.com

8The Social Network..2010. Empty Re: The Social Network..2010. Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:53 pm

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
Lightbulb621 wrote:
mikefx wrote:
Oh wow my lack of sleep is really getting to me. >_>

Black Star wrote:I wanna see this soooo badly but I don't even have facebook so not sure if I will be able to.
Why not? It's just a movie.

Because I am 11. My brother went to see it yesterday and didn't take me. He said I wouldn't like it. I still wanna see it though. Sad I might be able to go see it anyway

9The Social Network..2010. Empty Re: The Social Network..2010. Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:41 pm

Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
So you can't go 'cause your brother told you not to. -.-" That's ridiculous. You don't need a facebook to go see the movie.

EDIT: And how would he know you wouldn't like it?

10The Social Network..2010. Empty Re: The Social Network..2010. Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:48 pm

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
well you know he is kinda my brother and he is 8 years older then me. and anything he likes I hate and anything I like he hates. and my parents listen to anything he says. He says I can watch stuff I can watch it he says I can't watch stuff I can't. And it doesn't matter if I have facebook or not. My parents were considering letting me see it but my brother said I wouldn't like it so now I can't Mad

11The Social Network..2010. Empty Re: The Social Network..2010. Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:52 pm

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
To be honest mate, i think you might get a bit bored sitting through this movie, its more for the story than any action in it.

12The Social Network..2010. Empty Re: The Social Network..2010. Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:04 pm

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
You know what Mike? That is exactly what my brother said give or take a few words Razz. Whenever a bunch of brand new movies come out I choose the one that looks good. This was this one. I didn't really wanna see "the town" like my parent went to see last night. So the social Network. This month it will probably be harry Snotter. . Potter 7 P1 which to be honest I think is stupid because if you look at 6 and 7 (The Books) They are exactly the same amount of pages 607!!

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

The Social Network..2010. 2q31yzt The Social Network..2010. 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion