Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Avenger's Gallery - Page 2 Empty Re: Avenger's Gallery Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:09 am

Lightbulb621

Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Awesome stuff you got going. =) Except the only comment I can give you is that the render is almost disappearing from the smudging O: Love the colors bytheway. =)

27Avenger's Gallery - Page 2 Empty Re: Avenger's Gallery Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:20 am

Fred100

Founder
Founder
Wow , that's awesome stuff you've got there mateyy Wink
The more you improve , the more people expect you to do better!
Lol..that's the reason I never improve Razz
Haha jk , love your stuff Wink

28Avenger's Gallery - Page 2 Empty Re: Avenger's Gallery Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:12 am

yuesi

nice avenger all of it sinks in great together ane perfect effects Very Happy

29Avenger's Gallery - Page 2 Empty Re: Avenger's Gallery Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:38 pm

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Hmm'z.. I'd say the effects are kind all over the place.. the colours seem ok but I dunno how to explain this i.i.. maybe random? O.o I like those bubbles o.o They're awesome Very Happy Teach me how to do 'em Very Happy.. That effect on the render seems nisch but you should blend it in with the background for a better effect Smile The border doesn't seem right.. I dunno why D; But nisch work!

30Avenger's Gallery - Page 2 Empty Re: Avenger's Gallery Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:13 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
nice but the render should be more visible......
*buying a whistle and whistling now Razz

31Avenger's Gallery - Page 2 Empty Re: Avenger's Gallery Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:13 pm

The Avenger

well...i dnt know what i was thinkin while doin this sig but meh...decided to post it anyway...

Avenger's Gallery - Page 2 Forsakensiggy

32Avenger's Gallery - Page 2 Empty Re: Avenger's Gallery Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:22 pm

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Hmm'z.. you was thinking that DD was ABSOLUTELY A-MAZ-ING and that's how you made something that fits me Very Happy Lulz.. the sig's nisch.. some effects could be erased.. I dunno.. it just seems like there's too much going on in there.. and what 'da fudge with the size? Razz I could imagine a good shining effect there.. and maybe a thick-ish border Razz Pretty nisch Avengery! Very Happy

33Avenger's Gallery - Page 2 Empty Re: Avenger's Gallery Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:31 pm

The Avenger

lol..DD amazing?? yea rite Wink...but i was just kinda troubled with something so i did a sig without thinkin xD ...and i even forgot to put a border...but thanks DD.. Smile

34Avenger's Gallery - Page 2 Empty Re: Avenger's Gallery Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:20 pm

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Z'OMG'Z... DD isn't "amazing", he's A-MAZ-ING Wink And NP ;D

35Avenger's Gallery - Page 2 Empty Re: Avenger's Gallery Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:39 pm

The Avenger

after something cool comes something simple Razz... hope u like my new sig guys and ladies( lighty Wink )...its something i made when i had no inspiration at all =/

Avenger's Gallery - Page 2 Mageaionsiggy

36Avenger's Gallery - Page 2 Empty Re: Avenger's Gallery Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:42 pm

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
There are more ladies then Lighty you know Razz Agreed. It's quite simple.. it needs some flow.. and try blending the colours in.. text needs work too.. but the effect behind/around the render is awesome x]

37Avenger's Gallery - Page 2 Empty Re: Avenger's Gallery Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:15 pm

Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Ohaithar. I'mma lady. Razz
Actually, I think there is flow. I feel like there's some lighting issues on the render, bottom right. The bg is dark, and then suddenly there's LIGHT BAM. That seemed a bit strange. Ehmm, text placement could use some work--maybe if you put it closer to the render/slightly on top of the render, it might look better. =)

38Avenger's Gallery - Page 2 Empty Re: Avenger's Gallery Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:57 pm

The Avenger

yup...lighty is right ...theres some flow...but as i wanted the sig to be simple...i didnt change the lightning effects ..this sig reminds me of my old sigs Razz... but thanks for comments guys..i rly appreciate it Smile

39Avenger's Gallery - Page 2 Empty Re: Avenger's Gallery Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:26 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Your old sigs were nisch, I liked them x[ Do them again!! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Avenger's Gallery - Page 2 2q31yzt Avenger's Gallery - Page 2 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved