Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Asian here. Ftw.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member

HAI. =)
So I've been here for a pretty long time, joined when Fred asked me I believe. ;D So to start off, I love orange. Insult it and someone gets hurt. Kay? Mm, I enjoy making graphics, still learning lots though. I need to improve so much. O: I do love to draw too. Though I haven't been drawing recently. Anyway, I'm a forumer =) I love love love forums<3 Used to be addicted, but that changed ever since I started high school last year. =/ I love my RL friends a lot<3 and also my internet friends =) I also love anime. I could list tons and tons but I'm not going to. Razz

So, if anyone feels like adding my on MSN or FB, feel free to PM me. =) I might say yes...or not. xD

Share this post on: reddit

Dark Duelist

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:11 am by Dark Duelist

O.O Asian FTW!! <3 I didn't know you was Asian. Which Asian are you? o.o And now, I have to call you my Asian Bro or sis, whichever you prefer xD I do that to all Asians.. in the internet and in real life xD

Fred100

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:38 am by Fred100

Yay another asian Very Happy
I'm asian too , y'know? India comes in Asia so basically I'm an asian too! So are you DD..Yeah Razz
Asians ftw! Yay I wuvv oanges too!

Lightbulb621

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:05 pm by Lightbulb621

@DD: Haha I believe I am Chinese, Taiwanese, and a bit of Mongolian('cause my eyes look a bit Mongolian). Okayyy then.

@Fred: Haha we already discussed you being Asian before, remember? XD

Dark Duelist

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:09 pm by Dark Duelist

o.o Nisch.. three different types xD Lulz.. wellz.. heyo.. welcome to the Asian Community me Asian sis/bro! Very Happy

Lightbulb621

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:18 pm by Lightbulb621

I'm a girl. Wink

Dark Duelist

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:00 pm by Dark Duelist

Lulz.. I know that but I dunno.. some gurlz don't mind me calling them like bro and stuff xD But I know that from your profile Razz So, Asian Sis it is ^_^

Fred100

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:26 pm by Fred100

Lol that was for Darkness actually Razz
Oh yeah , you're Amchiwese..damn I've gotta add mongolian to it too..so that becomes...
amchiwesean

Lightbulb621

Post Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:02 pm by Lightbulb621

Bahahahah. That's a lot harder to remember. XD

Lightbulb621

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:59 pm by Lightbulb621

So if anyone actually reads to the end, you'll get a cookie.

I needed a place to rant. And I didn't feel like doing it on other forums 'cause they'd care too much..>_> Anyway, I need a break. Legit. Need. A. Break. I've had so much homework. Like right now, I should be doing my essays (yes, essayS) for both history and English. Kill. Me. Now. Ugh. And I didn't even get home until 8:40PMish 'cause I've been at band and selling hoagies. I'm so tired right now and I don't even know how late I'm going to be staying up until. After tomorrow, I shall be free of essays and such. And then I can enjoy the weekend with band and...homework...and hoagies. Ughh. Yeah, life's busy. Really busy.

It's like I love high school but hate it at the exact same time. I have SO much more freedom than middle school but I've been getting so much homework. I'm in honors classes bytheway. And I KNEW it was going to be really hard for me this year but I still did it because I need stuff on my portfolio when colleges and universities look at how I did in high school. I really want to get into a good college, but I'm not near the top of my class--SO competitive--and I don't have enough outside activities. I do marching band, youth orchestra, Chinese school, competitions and that's about it. I have no community service, BUT I definitely need to get started on that this year. I also need to join more clubs but I might not have enough time.

What I see with a lot of people here is that people are wasting their lives away on the internet...Once you get to high school and the REAL WORLD (high school's not even considered the real world) then you'll regret what you've done in the past. I've already regretted. Wasted my 7th grade year and 8th grade year on forums. Once you get serious, you understand what's at stake. And some people might think, "Okay what the hell is she talking about?" But I'm serious here. It's not worth wasting your time until 3 in the morning on the computer then feeling crappy the next day. If I could, I'd be sleeping at NINE or TEN at night. Ugh. I need sleep. I've been sleep deprived this week. I also haven't been sleeping well in general. But yeah, sleep is good. You'll WANT sleep when you get older. Enjoy it while it lasts. I didn't, and I regretted.

I feel like I've regretted a lot the past couple of years. My education, my friends, and my home life. I've made such bad decisions last year with school. I took geoscience and learned about fucking rocks and space WOO. Like. WTF. I look back and I'm like "wow I was stupid". I'm now a year behind compared to honors students. I should be taking Chemistry this year. But I'm taking Biology. (Bio honors bytheway, but still) And friends'-wise, I've lost contact of some of my best friends the past year. Sure, I've gained a TON of new friends and stuff but I want to go back and remember the fun times I had with some certain other people. This also goes for internet friends. I've lost contact of at least ten different people ever since I started foruming years back.

Mann, I wish I had more time to forum. I LOVE foruming and meeting new people online. I mean I've made so many new friends over the years from around the world. It's interesting really. And just a secret but I was almost going to be in a relationship with someone a couple months back. But we ended up as best friends and still are. Oh, and my love live needs serious work. Haha I have never gone out with anyone or gotten a first kiss. And I've been rejected recently, like a couple weeks ago, but the guy and I are still really good friends and it's not awkward. But I do still like him a lot. And I need to get over him because I'm pretty sure he still likes a girl that just graduated from high school last year. If only the world was perfect. But whatever, I'll get over him. Hopefully. The only thing is that I've liked him for 10 and a half months. Pathetic really. Whatever. It just sucks and you have to deal with it. Just like every other thing in life.

So going back on the time management thing, I wish the world never had the concept of time. Mind blowing I know. But time is such a deadline, an end for people. The deaths of people. The ending. And I really wish I could do whatever I wanted without time. Deadlines put way too much pressure on me and I can never finish on time with my best work. Especially with homework and essays specifically. I wish I had time just to relax and let go of whatever came to mind. Like playing the piano. I recently got into playing the piano. Well, I've been playing for probably 9 years or something, but I've ALWAYS hated the piano. I think it was because of my teacher. Ugh. But I quit this year in piano lessons and I've been trying to find all the spare time I can to play a piece or learn something new. And that reminds me that I have to also practice my erhu (Chinese two string fiddle)and I really need to practice these stupid runs on my saxophone. Haha me, musical much? But I actually really like art a LOT.

Yeah, ONE of my favorite things to do besides hanging out with friends or eating, I love to do something art-related. Like sketching, or making a graphic. My art's no where close to where I want it to be but I just love doing it. It's my hobby. And I'm really proud of this: Clicky for picture. Easily the best thing I've drawn. But if I could fix it (and I think everyone knows by now that I do give criticism on everything) I would define the shape more and also fix the shadow. I stupidly had it in the wrong spot. This is why I shouldn't move my pieces until the sketch is complete.

Anyway yeah, my stream of consciousness for you. Basically what's been on my mind for forever. Well, not everything, but a lot. And I do have a lot on my mind. Like homework. Ew. I need to get to that now. And oh, I didn't forget. If you read all the way down here you get a cookie.

Mr. MINTJAM

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:06 pm by Mr. MINTJAM

Woo, I get a cookie.

Finally, a high school student that speaks sense. Oddly, you're a rarity.

I don't feel I know you well enough to make much comment on your rant, so I'll leave it here for now. Good luck with your art though, pretty good for still life. It'd be interesting to see how you fare at drawing other things.

Lightbulb621

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:18 pm by Lightbulb621

Cookiesss.

Haha I make sense? That's a first.
Yayy I'mma rarity like treasure. :3

Well you could comment away! I don't really care that much. xD

Thanks =) I've been taking art electives in school (VA I last year and Comp Graphics this year). I lack the real drawing skills though. I hate how I don't define the shapes on still lifes well enough. Blah.

Arghasd;lksjdfsda. It's 1:30AM. This sucks. And my essay just sucks.

Dark Duelist

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:26 am by Dark Duelist

Wow.. you write alot Razz Some bits are quite funny Razz I play the piano too Very Happy I was recommended to take Music for GCSEs but the my older sister said I ain't skilled enough Razz But eh.. it would've been a pain anywayz.. and how many instruments do you play? O.o

Lightbulb621

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:11 pm by Lightbulb621

I play three instruments currently. I don't count recorder or guitar or anything else. I play the piano, alto-sax, and erhu (Chinese two string fiddle). And I've been playing the piano for 9 years, the sax for almost 6 years, and the erhu for 7-8 years or something.

Dark Duelist

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:23 pm by Dark Duelist

Wow. o.o Just asking.. do you get forced to learn all these instruments?? Coz.. some parents do.. If not.. then why would you try to learn all those instruments..? :0 I know from experience that the piano is quite hard on it's own.. Razz

Lightbulb621

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:30 pm by Lightbulb621

Ugh, yeah I was forced into the music life. I guess it's good that I've learned piano 'cause now I'm taking all the time I can just to play it. I never got to pick whatever instruments I wanted to play. Not even the sax. Blah.

And people do learn tons of instruments 'cause they want to be a music major.

Dark Duelist

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:43 pm by Dark Duelist

Eh. You can go many ways with Music however, it's hard to actually get a job where you need skills as a musician.. so, anywayz.. how good can you play the piano? o.o

Lightbulb621

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:48 pm by Lightbulb621

Well yeah, basically it's either you go solo into the music world or you become a music teacher with nearly no pay.

People say I'm 'amazing', but I differ. I don't sound like I've played for 9 years. Probably like 3 years or something. I suck. I really want to be better.

Lightbulb621

Post Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:00 pm by Lightbulb621

So meh. I need sleep. O: From Monday to last night: 1:30AM, 12AM, 11PM. I'm getting better. =D

And I am SO EXCITED for this weekend. BAND<3<3<3 We're going to an amusement park and then performing in the HUGE stadium for East Coast Championships. Awesome stuff.<3 The downside to that is I've got so much homework for the weekend but no time to do it. Blah. Shootme.

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion