Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BS's Hell of a life

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Kira

Ex-Staff

Well My life is a bit of mess right now. I stayed up until 3am on Art-Castle, and now I am tired as hell. Anyway I am from Australia, in Melbourne. For those of you who don't know me and Soul are good friends IRL But we both go to different schools now. Now I am all alone at my Hell of a School. That's all for now I Agree

http://www.gaming-galaxy.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Post Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:01 am by Soul Eater

TELL ME!

Post Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:32 am by Kira

I DON'T WANT TO!!!

mikefx

Post Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:21 am by mikefx

Never mind the girlfriends for now, you got plenty of time for that later on, your only 11 just now, get out there, make some more friends and have a blooming great time running about daft.
And dont fall for the peer pressure bit, live life the way you want, not the way others want you to, things like getting a girlfiend will happen when there good and ready to happen.
For now....... have fun... I Agree

Kira

Post Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:21 pm by Kira

It has been quite a while since I have updated hey? Razz

~29/11/10~
Still hating my stupid school. I nearly died today. My friend tried to do a wrestling move on me and I choked a lot. He lifted my chin up so I was looking at the sky and then he pulled my head up. I could barely breath like that. When I swallowed I couldn't breath at all but he wouldn't let me go. When I finally let me go, I rolled onto my stomach and started coughing I still couldn't breath for a while which was scary. I was at home. I told my cousin not to make me angry. I warned him! so when he wouldn't shut up I was happy for the first time all day! Because that meant I could beat him until he died! I got caught though So I ran to a place I would be by myself to be away from that idiot. The bathroom. I waited there until he went home. Then I went back upstairs and when my brother said "What's your problem" I told him to shut up and I've locked myself in my room

Kira

Post Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:52 am by Kira

~18/03/11~

Dear God Thank you!! Out of that pain in the... neck... of a school! High School has been going great! I still have to deal with those Female Dogs of my Primary School, I avoid them the best I can. Unfortunately I had to go to Camp with them today Mad but we'll get there. We are 9 weeks in now, I have made about 10 Male friends and a few girl... people (Not quite friends yet.)

~05/03/11~ ANIME CONVENTION DAY!!!

Today Soul and I went into the City of Melbourne, to go to the Anime Convention. I bought a Death Note, Tsunades Necklace, and a Sasuke Laptop bag Very Happy

~10/03/11~ Happy Birthday Kira!

I tried to stand on a football, slipped, snapped my Ankle, went to hospital got crutches... Not a great Birthday... But I also got my very first Mobile Phone Very Happy a Hardrive Very Happy an 8G USB Very Happy A Football (AFL) Very Happy and the 2010 AFL Grand Final. Very Happy

~11/03/11~

We went to a Family Weekend today. It went Great! Except for my damn foot! Mad hmm... What did we do first? I got there and Jumped in the Pool. So retards kept throwing balls at us (Me and my Cousin) So when he threw it at me I warned them not to throw it at me again... They took the risk... Threw their ball on the roof of the laundry.The Next day, we went on my uncle's boat and we went biscuiting (A circle tube type thingie that you sit in and the boat drives around and tries to knock you off. I was on for about 5 minutes, then I nearly slipped off so my legs were flapping around in the air (LOL) I was having fun I was still going until my pants came half off Razz Mad I had to let go BLEARGH! Face full of sea water! Then we back after a few hours, me and my two cousins JUST got in, we were in for about 2 seconds and we got kicked out because of a dodgy light in the pool that WE got blamed for Mad

~16/03/11~ CAMP TIME!

Dear god! 6:30AM! off to school! anyways... time for a 3 hours bus trip

2hours 50minutes later

Bleargh I feel Sick as hell! "Mr ********" *Recieves plastic bag* BLEARGH! Puke (sorry if you're eating Razz) anyways we are here now. we had Rolls for lunch. Then We went to our first event (The Flying Fox) I was first,

2 Minutes Later

Woo! That was AWESOME!!!

58Minutes Later

Giant Swing Time! I went up 18 meters but the guy didn't say stop earlier enough So I went just a tip higher Very Happy I tried to pull the cord but it wouldn't work affraid I pulled as hard as I could and fell backwards, I was falling really fast then I lifted and then my Stomach dropped (AGAIN!)

After having my stomach nearly fall out my butt, The Giant Swing was over time for Dinner! Anyways next we had some other stuff, Kinda boring.

~17/03/11~ Happy St. Patty's Day everyone!

We had a talent Quest some of them were great! After that was a disco. Me and my Friend had a comp to see who could get asked/forced to dnace the most he won Razz He got 18 and I got 12 Razz

~18/03/11~

Ok On my way Home. Watching Ironman Razz It was awesome Razz Also I FINALLY had girls WILLINGLY Talk to me! BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! Razz I'm Home now and I'm typing on the computer. Good fun Razz I missed my Puppy I'm Glad to see him!

Anyways I Hope you enjoyed my Crazy adventure through March. Please Comment I want to know what you think

Kira

Post Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:13 am by Kira

*Cheep Cheep* Cheep Cheep* Anyone? (Stupid Inactivity!) Sad I will update again I guess,

31/3/11 Ankle is all healed up pretty much, I'm having my first AFL training session tomorrow. I just went out and practised... I was Great! Razz School is still going well... Until I suddenly liked someone. My *Bleep*hole friends went and told her I wanted to ask her out (WHICH I DID NOT!) and I got rejected, I am soooo gonna make them burn for this!

PLEASE Comment.. I'm lonely! Razz

Soul Eater

Post Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:12 am by Soul Eater

You didn't get rejected, your friends asked her out for you.... you didn't ask her so they sorta got rejeceted.

Kira

Post Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:31 am by Kira

No I DID because THEY asked her out for ME!

Fred100

Post Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:46 am by Fred100

Woah , you play AFL?

Soul Eater

Post Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:42 pm by Soul Eater

He plays in the little league XD Not the real one.

Fred100

Post Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:58 am by Fred100

lol still good

Kira

Post Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:09 am by Kira

lol thanks Fred Razz

I just got home from another training night and I am tired Razz

1/4/11

I have been trying to avoid the girl I like, Her friend keeps making fun of her I don't know if it's for me liking her or for her liking me... I hope it's it option number 2 XD but Not trying to get overconfident (Please please please please please please please Razz)

mikefx

Post Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:10 am by mikefx

Well there's only one way to find out..... go to it.. ask her out.... TODAY!!
I Agree
And if you get knocked back, dont bother about it, you wont be the first... or the last guy to get a knock back when asking a girl to go out with you...
So, todays the day you find out if she likes you.. *gives Kira a push towards the girl* Laughing

Kira

Post Mon May 09, 2011 3:53 am by Kira

Neh asked her out (Not face to face OR with my permission stupid friends) I've made new friends but bad teachers XD Too much homework Sad Can't get on AC. Speaking of which I have a religion assignment due tomorrow and I haven't started XD SWEET still Top viewed Blog in AC! over 1000 Views BAY-BAY!

mikefx

Post Mon May 09, 2011 10:20 am by mikefx

Hey you!! get on with yer homework.. Hehe
1001 views now.. Razz
oh!! and by the way... 95 of them views were by your teachers to see what you were getting up to instead of getting on with your homework.. Laughing

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion