Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BS's Hell of a life

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff

Well My life is a bit of mess right now. I stayed up until 3am on Art-Castle, and now I am tired as hell. Anyway I am from Australia, in Melbourne. For those of you who don't know me and Soul are good friends IRL But we both go to different schools now. Now I am all alone at my Hell of a School. That's all for now I Agree

http://www.gaming-galaxy.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Dark Duelist

Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:23 pm by Dark Duelist

:/ Stop staying up so late for AC :/ AC can just about stay without you for about 10 hrs xD Lulz.. anywayz.. tell us more! Very Happy

Soul Eater

Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:50 pm by Soul Eater

I can tell you more about him...... What? Meh i know all about you dude... I think?

Kira

Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:29 pm by Kira

you know nothing of my school-life. not much to tell acually because it is the weekend. meh. tomorrow I will most likely have a lot of stories about my pain the neck school.

Kira

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:43 am by Kira

Well time to tell about the hell of a school Razz today wasn't THAT bad but I still wish I hadn't gone. When i first got there I feared none of the people I call "Friends" will be there because they usually get there early. one of them showed up though. . . anyway I told him all about what happened over the weekend with all the excitement of visiting my cousins Dog Marlie. Well first we had Group reading which is a pain in the @$$ because I am grouped with the three girls I hate most in the world! NOT EXAGGERATING! I swear one of them is a vampire from Twilight! Well when we are supposed to go around the circle reading they kept ganging up and saying They had just read when they were still on the same page >.<. They kept making me read. When that had finished I got the great pleasure to go out and play with the grade 1s who kept punching me! They don't look strong but it really hurt after a while! Then it was Recess. Where I had a popped soccer Ball that we had taken out of it's case. People keep stealing it and it is really starting to **** me off! well now we are back in class. and oh how delightful Razz A test Razz well I think I did well on the test. it was pretty easy. the first question was, what is 6+3 Razz then it is lunchtime again. all is going well me and my friends are digging. then a bunch of girls walk up. These include three of the girls I had to read with and a fat one and a REALLY annoying one. One of the three girls kick dirt into all of our eyes. How nice! one of my idiot friends kick my ball and the girl who kicks dirt ended up with it. I ran after her to steal it off her but as I am running, SLAM!! I get a foot to the private area By the fat one >.

Soul Eater

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:50 am by Soul Eater

Ok I beleive his but some parts are exaggerating, but she is a vamprie Very Happy

Kira

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:58 am by Kira

What parts were exaggerted exactly? You know which girls I am talking about!

mikefx

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:30 am by mikefx

Hey stick with it mate, things will get better, and...... always guard your privates... cause that can hurt real bad.. I Agree

Fred100

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:03 am by Fred100

Oooh Sounds painful having dust in the eye and then being kicked in the privates..tssssl
I'm sympathetic towards you now mate , lol believe me I felt the same when I had a splinter on my foot while I was walking back home and I had to remove my shoe and while I took it out the douches from my class came and kicked my shoe real away and I had to rush to take the shoe barefooted because I took off the socks too. Seriously , why do people love picking others just to look cool / for fun?

Dark Duelist

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:08 am by Dark Duelist

Hmm'z.. everyone's had that experience one time or another xD And I KNOW you've probably done it to someone else Razz But I agree with Fred.. people usually pick on people to look cool or just for a laugh Razz ANYWAYZ.. just learn to deal with it like a man...................................... kick their @$$' and throw some water on them o.o Lulz.. j/k.. if you did, your parents might come to London and kick my buttocks xD

Lightbulb621

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:12 pm by Lightbulb621

You guys are such victims in bullying...>_>
Learn self defense man. I'm a girl and I don't suffer through this. <_<

Dark Duelist

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:06 pm by Dark Duelist

Lulz.. I never said I did Razz >_> xD Anywayz.. I agree.. you should learn self defense.. the best way to do that is take Karate lessons or just watch some of Jackie Chan movies.. o.o It actually helps.. I think I've watched all of them and I learnt all me skills from that xD Ye.. you should beat the up.. if it's a gurl.. hmm'z.. just insult them.. I'm sure that you've got something to make fun of them about Razz Gurlz usually have quite abit to make fun of... NO OFFENSE D:

Kira

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:15 pm by Kira

Well the one that kicked me was fatter then life as I said. When they all came up I said "oh God here comes the space invaders!" and when I saw the fat one I said "NOOOOOOOO The Mother Ship!!" lol that is probably why she kicked me XD

mikefx

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:24 pm by mikefx

Laughing NOOOOOOOO The Mother Ship. Hehe ha ha great put down mate..
now all you gotta learn is.. stand back a bit next time you say summit like that, or stand side on a bit.
( If their right footed, stand with your left leg forward, and as they kick out and up, catch their foot and lift or swing it past you, fast.)
Hmmm!! suppose i shouldnt be saying that... Wink

Lightbulb621

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:58 pm by Lightbulb621

What I meant by self defense wasn't meaning learning karate or whatever. I meant you should be able to take care of yourself.

Fred100

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:30 pm by Fred100

Actually I was thinking of this last night and what I came up with was :-
1. Throw some big ricks at the one who's bullyin' you...probably bricks , there're lots of them around.
2. You're always got the bollocks , haven't you? Kick them! Wait not yours! The one who's after you!

Kira

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:52 pm by Kira

lol good plans Fred Razz Today wasn't bad but I still got these girls kicking my in the ribs and jumping on my foot which if you haven't experianced Extreamly hurts with this girls shoe >.< anyway at least I got out first again today Razz then I got home and I went on the computer and read what people wrote Razz

mikefx

Post Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:19 am by mikefx

Learn to move your foot out of the way quicker.. Laughing
But hey man, you cant keep letting them girls kick you in the ribs an stuff, your gonna get really hurt one time, stay away from them lot.
This looks like your being bullied by a few girls, thats worse than being bullied by boys, at least with boys you can fight back, but with girls.... well, your not supposed to hit a girl... ( in theory.. Rolling Eyes ) your gonna have to do summit about that mate, you cant keep getting hit by them.
So, over to the girls in the forum.. how do you defend yourself against a girl ?

Kira

Post Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:24 am by Kira

call them fat ass' then run XD yesterday when we were reading. One of them kept kicking the book out of my hands and kicking my finger more then anything. She said she would laugh if She broke my finger. I suppose it's karma for me laughing when she got hit with a Cricket Bat (Which was awesome!!!)

Dark Duelist

Post Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:43 am by Dark Duelist

Hahaha.. lulz.. Razz Kicking ass after getting hurt is my way of saying "Hey, don't do that again plz" Wink xD.. Lulz Razz

Lightbulb621

Post Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:03 pm by Lightbulb621

Duuuuuuuuude. Where are your friends? o.O They should being helping you.

Kira

Post Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:08 pm by Kira

lol lightbulb my friends find it funny when I get in trouble. They wouldn't help me if We were the last kids on Earth!

Kira

Post Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:45 pm by Kira

Well I should have mentioned the girl that kicked me in the ribs was the ex. scratch
Not too sure why I went out with her. *shivers* Well today we called a truce. It all comes down to tomorrow! I have my friends she has hers. I just hope my friends don't ditch me for a laugh. well I am pretty sure I am faster then all of them so Using words is my best chance Razz! I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow Razz

Kira

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:25 am by Kira

Well today was the day. and I think I won. Even though those stupid traitors joined the girls Mad Since we have to wear Hats at my stupid school the war usually involved stealing them Razz I stole it let me think about 20-30 times she stole mine? 0 she tried once but failed. I also had a spelling test today. Probably should have gotten a good night's sleep Razz One of the A-holes in my class keeps saying to me be a be a normal child. So After the 1,000,001 time he said it I got sick of him and said " Myabe you should stop being so fat! Cause he is the biggest tub of fat I have ever seen!"

bozo17

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:16 am by bozo17

can I just say something, calling a person fat aint nice, cause i'm over-weight and I know how it feels (nearly broke a guy's neck for calling me fat) but I'm dieting and exercising. moving on, say this to the guy, there is no such thing as a normal person, you have people who have advanced IQs, you have people who are muscle bound, you have the people who can run extremly fast, and you have those who sit on a computer for most of the day, chatting to people they've never met and watching anime. there is no normal person, we are all different, you will never find the same person twice. take me for example, I love anime and can remember it extremly well, I'm strong, I can bench-press 45KG for 25 reps without slowing down, I'm not fast but I have excelent agility and I've practiced different types of hand to hand combat and armed bombat. I sing and listen to rock and country music, I speak 9 languages yet I cannot write in most of them or translate them and I even have trouble with english sometimes. you won't find another person exactly like me on this earth. so I say to you, tell those people to define the normal human and tell them that they do not exist Smile

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion