Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Soul's Troubled Days.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff

Well in here ill post about my life in Australia. More percificly, the big city Melbourne.

Firstly i wanna talk about my day today. It was horror! I had to get up at 7:00 am For Cricket, but it was worth it.

I played my first game today, And was opening in the batting. But after 14 long overs i got stumped/Run out.
But it was all good, I had a fair go. As its a two dayer i continue in the feilding team next week, cant wait Very Happy

http://www.sportsandanime.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Fred100

Post Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:51 pm by Fred100

Soul please try using the reply button for telling others about your current day. Please edit your post.

Soul Eater

Post Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:02 pm by Soul Eater

What? you confused me.

Dark Duelist

Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 pm by Dark Duelist

Hmm'z.. maybe Fred means click the "Post Reply" button when wanting to post a reply? o.o Anywayz.. 7:00AM for a Cricket Match is like jumping off a cliff xD Lolz.. who wakes up early on non-school days? :O

Soul Eater

Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:30 pm by Soul Eater

It was actually at 8:25 and the place was a long way away for me Sad

mikefx

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:26 pm by mikefx

Yeh, its amazing.. on school days, you dont wanna get up.. but if its for summit you like doing, its like, hey!! lets get up early, no probs, you waken up just like that... Laughing

Soul Eater

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:03 am by Soul Eater

Sorry haven't been updating Sad Well here it is:

Ok on the last period we had a sub, and Me and my cuz had a huge fight with a little s***. So we went to the NEW Vice principals office and wrote what happened. Then went back smiling coz he was sooking and me and my cuz (After being thrown into chairs and walls) Were jsut talking. And at my skool we have forms so 701 702 ect. Im in 706, any way my cuz is same age btw. So then the next day he throws my into chairs while trying to get my bean bag back (I was watching a movie... I need my bean bag to watch Razz)
So then i say to the sub STFU And walked out to go see some one, then my house leader finds us and takes care of him. Then find out he was has an after skool from the day before (Ok so at my skool you can get and official detention as a group no matter what year your in, and if you dont go to that you get and afterskool and you dont go to that well yur suspended.) So we got outta class for sutdy coz we had a sub in there with the bully which means it can happen again easily. So then today i find out that i get an after skool for fighting back as self defence, which is bull shit, what am I gonna do? Get my ass kicked? Dont think so, I'll find out if i have one on Friday.

Now BS i wanna know if your life is as bad as mine, seriously mate i get in fights you just get annoyed your life is easy for me.

Kira

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:14 am by Kira

BULL SHIT MY LIFE IS EASY!! I try to contain my anger! You just go bad crap crazy at the teacher and get in trouble! I tell the teacher my problems and they get fixed! if you did the same thing I did then you wouldn't be so unhappy at your school! And if I were doing what you were doing I would get a a week's suspension! Plus I have two teachers as parents! I get in Tonnes of trouble for being on the computer at night! If
I did one of those insane things you do I would be in SOOOOOOOOOOOO Much Trouble!!!!!

Soul Eater

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:21 am by Soul Eater

YOU HAD A KID HIBERANTE YOUR PC RIGHT? WELL THATS SHIT! iTS EASY! I GET IN FIGHTS YOU JSUT GET ANNOYED IM A BAD ASS AND I DO GO BAD CRAP CRAZY AT SKOOL! REMEBER LAST YEAR THATS AN EXAMPLE BUT IN HIGH SKOOL ITS MORE HARD COZ PEOPLE WILL GO OFF THERE NUT MORE! YOUR LIFE IS SO FRIKKEN EASY SO DONT SAY MINE IS!

mikefx

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:58 am by mikefx

Laughing are you two gonna stop trying to beat each other at the "who's got the worse school life" competition.. Razz
Wait till you start work, it doesnt get any better.. ha ha.. only joking.. Laughing

Soul Eater

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:05 am by Soul Eater

Nope myt life is worser.

Mr. MINTJAM

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:04 am by Mr. MINTJAM

Lulz, wtf.
Who cares whose life is worse. Not a competition, everyone has a hard time in life, be it in the past, present or future. It's wrong to compare, because you're not identical people. Things that seem easy for you might be hard for someone else, and hard for you might be easy for others. What matters is that you find ways through it, learn to deal, and make it so you're a better person when you're through with it.
I get that you're overly emotional bundles of 'joy' right now, but really, grow up a bit. Keep the fights off the forums.

But why all the fighting in school and all? Fighting with the bullies just makes shit a whole lot worse. The bullies come after you because they know they'll get a reaction. There's other ways to deal than to fight.
I think your school is pretty lax xD I know the one I was at would have suspended you in an instant.

Lightbulb621

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:44 pm by Lightbulb621

Mr. MINTJAM wrote:Lulz, wtf.
Who cares whose life is worse. Not a competition, everyone has a hard time in life, be it in the past, present or future. It's wrong to compare, because you're not identical people. Things that seem easy for you might be hard for someone else, and hard for you might be easy for others. What matters is that you find ways through it, learn to deal, and make it so you're a better person when you're through with it.
I get that you're overly emotional bundles of 'joy' right now, but really, grow up a bit. Keep the fights off the forums.

But why all the fighting in school and all? Fighting with the bullies just makes shit a whole lot worse. The bullies come after you because they know they'll get a reaction. There's other ways to deal than to fight.
I think your school is pretty lax xD I know the one I was at would have suspended you in an instant.
Okay this quote thing is weird. And my post starts here:
Yup, took what I was gonna say. Be mature guys and bullies FEED off of reactions. They're like leeches. And exactly what I was saying before, fighting/karate/whatever isn't the answer.

And yeah, but you guys would've been suspended immediately at my school. And then you'll probably have to go to guidance and stuff.

Also I feel like you guys are the ones that almost bring the problem onto yourselves. Fighting=causing problems for yourself and others around you. Sure you have to deal with this and that
but the reaction clings onto the bully.

Aaaand. Just think about the world around you for one second and think in other people's shoes.

Dark Duelist

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:39 pm by Dark Duelist

Hmm'z.. firstly.. I kinda disagree.. if you show the bullies, you're strong enough to handle this like men (being kinda stereotypical..) then they'll lay off.. speaking from life experience Very Happy But sometimes.. it doesn't work.. again speaking from life experience.. but what I do is my problem.. I usually fight :/ I'm trying to stop or me parents will kick my ass xD Lulz.. anywayz.. I got into a fight on like the third week of secondary school.. (I was 11 at that time.. dunno what grade that is :/) and it was only a couple of punches from me and that guy I was fighting and I got isolation.. kinda like detention but much longer.. you miss lessons :/.. , it was recorded and they told me parents.. lulz.. anywayz.. I know have kinda taught myself not to fight others.. so.. I'm learning Razz Young children, LIKE YOU, SE AND BS.. should not fight.. you foolz.. if you continue, you'll turn to a bully yourself!! I'm advising you not to fight, or I'll beat 'da crap 'outta you Wink

Lightbulb621

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:50 pm by Lightbulb621

Well I mean show you're strong (not physically, but mentally too) but not like, fighting to show you're strong.

Dark Duelist

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:54 pm by Dark Duelist

Lulz.. well.. another way to show you're man enough.. is to cuss the bully.. it's always funny when you do.. and like everyone's laughing and then the bully starts to use force xD Lulz.. jokes Razz Eh.. the only other way to fight off a bully without actually fighting it to cuss them.. that's the best way Very Happy

Soul Eater

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:12 pm by Soul Eater

They fight me first, what am i supposed to do? Get the shit kicked outta me if they start it I deffend

mikefx

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:11 pm by mikefx

Dont start fights..... just finish them.. Laughing
Yes, you defend yourself.. if you cant talk your way out of a fight, then stick the nut on the other guy.. ( a glasgow kiss as we say here ) If you win the fight, then great, but even if you dont, as long as you put up a good defence, then I dont think the guy will come back for more.
And, i'm not a fighter, yes ive been taught self defence/street fighting, but ive also been taught not to fight unless i absolutely have to..... that means i wont take crap from anyone.. Laughing
only joking.
I still try to talk my out of a fight first.

Dark Duelist

Post Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:55 am by Dark Duelist

Listen, if a guy comes to have a fight with ya.. it means you're alone Razz Usually.. that's the case.. so stay with your friends at all times.. bullies come at ya when you're alone.. so if you have your friends.. they kinda get intimidated.. I see that in movies Very Happy Ye.. but if he does come to you.. and starts beating ya.. use force yourself.. if you can't beat him.. then.. I can't believe I'm saying this.. :/.. But run away....

Soul Eater

Post Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:58 am by Soul Eater

Nope had me cuz in the fight with me.

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion