Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm the founder , so you gotta read it anyway!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Fred100

Founder
Founder

My blog , my voice. "Pen is mightier than the sword , unless you've got a gun".

Me.
I'm 15.
Love Sketching and Day dreaming.
Don't have quite loads of friends IRL , so yeah.
I've always been a real big fan of cartoons from when I was of 4 , they used to air Space_Ghost back then.
My memory doesn't really go way back , but I never forget cartoons I watch lol (Includes animes.)
I'm sarcastic when I feel like it.
I'm always eating random stuff , it's oily too! but I can't seem to gain weight! Stupid food! >.>

I can write more about myself , but I know what you might be like...'meh.." xD
I'll keep writing about my so called Random days living here in India.

Last edited by Fred100 on Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:44 am; edited 3 times in total

Share this post on: reddit

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:14 am by Dark Duelist

*Goes to India, finds Fred's school, tells the teacher EVERYTHING that had happened* Very Happy

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:51 am by Fred100

Ha...She'd never figure it out! Razz

mikefx

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:35 am by mikefx

Just like DD says, just make sure your not by yourself to often, and stay out of trouble now, the fighting is finished with and its time to get back to studying....
Rolling Eyes I cant believe i just wrote that.. me who doesnt know what studying is..

Fred100

Post Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:01 am by Fred100

28 October , 2010.
Today was sooo hilarious! Do you remember the glasses incident?
Okay..so what happened today was , I went in the class. The guy who broke my glasses (Read my previous entries for what happened later) , came to me.
Took out the broken glasses and gave them to me as it is , I was staring him for a while and out of my curiosity asked him that , why didn't he got them repaired? and what actually happened was...I just putted the glasses in his pockets and actually forgot to give him the lens size or whatever it is what we get prescribed by the eye doc. So I gave it to 'em and he's gonna get the glasses back to me day after tomorrow. Lol , I laughed real hard because I forgot to give him the numbers..Razz

I know it ain't that funny..but to me , it was Razz

Kira

Post Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:11 am by Kira

lol it would have been funny because you were beating the shit outta him and then you give him your glasses sort of acting really manly then you realise you forgot the lens. I do stuff like that all the time!

Dark Duelist

Post Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:16 am by Dark Duelist

Lulz.. xD This is something that'd happen in a comdedy movie xD

mikefx

Post Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:41 am by mikefx

Ha ha, get the glasses repaired, it doesnt matter what the lenses are like.. Razz
Think you might have to go in to the eye place yourself though, the eye docs usually like to check your eyes at the same time.

Fred100

Post Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:31 pm by Fred100

No , Actually over here. You've gotta go to the docs, they check your eyes. Give you some numbers in a paper , and we've gotta give them to someone who makes the glasses. He puts up the lens according to the numbers given by the docs.

Fred100

Post Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:08 am by Fred100

Nov 04 , 2010

Tomorow's diwali!!! YAY Very Happy
DAMNIT!!! Mum just caught me stealing dry fruits meant for guests T-T...Dang..

mikefx

Post Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:23 am by mikefx

Yeh, I read that in our newspaper, that Diwali is something to do with contemplating your life etc so far, yeh?

Fred100

Post Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:56 am by Fred100

Oh , yeah...sort of...I guess...Razz
It's just a festival for everyone , It's basically related to "Hinduism" , but I've seen lots of muslims and christians celebrating it too. Meh , It's india..we just need something to celebrate and throw Fanta and Coke at each other Razz

Oh well , a random joke considering nothing much happened to me...except... Embarassed , I'll write about it tomorow Smile

Kid (on cell phone): My son will not come to school today.

Madam: May I know who're you?

Kid: I'm my dad.

Dark Duelist

Post Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:19 pm by Dark Duelist

Hmm'z.. Diwali is a hindu festival Razz I didn't know muslims or Christians celebrate diwali O.o Eh... lulz at that joke Razz What a dumb...... *AHEM* ;o

Fred100

Post Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:44 pm by Fred100

Lol yeah it is , but as I said...it's India..woo!
Nah , it doesn't really matter over here .I've celebrated Eid , Vesak (Buddha's Birthday) & Christmas too...Now because I'm a Vegetarian I only eat the Vegetarian food during Eid..yumm it's tasty too. My friend's parents know that I follow a different set of beliefs , they or my parents don't really mind me being a hindu and celebrating Eid with'em or their son being a muslim and celebrating diwali with others.
I think , it's just about respecting each other's beliefs Smile

sandeep30

Post Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:19 am by sandeep30

interesting one fred respecting other beliefs is a really goos one i love to do that and how do you celebrate any festival?

Post Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:03 am by Kanaye Rokujochigusa

thats nice fred Very Happy

Fred100

Post Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:11 pm by Fred100

Okay , so...I made my very first omelet in my life!
First try at making omelet and it wasn't half bad!
I feel sooo good lol

mikefx

Post Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:58 pm by mikefx

Laughing Fred the chef... hey!! can i have chips/fries with mine please. Razz
Omeletes are great... yum yum.

Quagsmire

Post Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:44 pm by Quagsmire

what!?!?!?
i thought u were a vegan
vegans dont eat egg too rite??

Fred100

Post Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:22 pm by Fred100

Yeah , but some vegetarians eat eggs too.
A vegetarian may also opt to eliminate both eggs and dairy, which may or may not make them vegan. Smile
And who said I ate it?
I made it for my friend , at his place. He's sick , his mom's out of the town for a few days. So , I thought of helping him out with his breakfast because yesterday was the day when his mum'd return and she did.
But not in the morning , of course.
So I just made him a omlette...I didn't crack the eggs though.

Quagsmire

Post Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:41 pm by Quagsmire

ahh..now that's a good veggie..

Fred100

Post Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:36 am by Fred100

Time for a random joke

A hen lays an egg at Indo-Pak border.

An Indian and a Pakistani started fighting over that egg.

Finally that Indian said whoever kisses more women from the opposite country will keep the egg , Pakistani agreed.

That Indian goes to Pakistan and kiss over 100 women. Excited Paki says its my turn now.

That Indian replies : Okay You win , Keep the egg.

Fred100

Post Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:38 am by Fred100

It's been a while since i last posted in the blogs!
So , I'm just wondering what should I do now , because it looks like some of us are loosing interests from this or probably any forums at all..T-T
But this forum won't shut down , I've asked some members from staff for help , but a few of them were a bit too busy , even after my try from my side wasn't enough...bahh
I'm tired , I gotta do something!!!

Kira

Post Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:33 pm by Kira

Don't worry Fred! I'm gonna come back now that I have settled in with school and everything! I am going to announce my return start away!

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3