Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm the founder , so you gotta read it anyway!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Fred100

Founder
Founder

My blog , my voice. "Pen is mightier than the sword , unless you've got a gun".

Me.
I'm 15.
Love Sketching and Day dreaming.
Don't have quite loads of friends IRL , so yeah.
I've always been a real big fan of cartoons from when I was of 4 , they used to air Space_Ghost back then.
My memory doesn't really go way back , but I never forget cartoons I watch lol (Includes animes.)
I'm sarcastic when I feel like it.
I'm always eating random stuff , it's oily too! but I can't seem to gain weight! Stupid food! >.>

I can write more about myself , but I know what you might be like...'meh.." xD
I'll keep writing about my so called Random days living here in India.

Last edited by Fred100 on Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:44 am; edited 3 times in total

Share this post on: reddit

Post Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:08 pm by Fred100

October 13th , 2010.
Another of my random days , as I noticed my legs hurted a bit when I started to run. I started going to morning walks now and I've been sitting in this yogic position most of my time to make my joints move a bit..
Spoiler:
It actually isn't as easy as it seems it'd be , You need to put your left leg up to your right thigh & your right leg all the way above your legs and the thighs...wait I didn't explained it clearly , did I? Oh well search on youtube that'd help.
I've been watching skins lately and was touched real hard when Sid's dad died. I mean we finally get to see his good side and poof he's gone...dead. His dad finally got what he wanted the most , everything. I know it's just a T.V. series and the cast's still alive , but isn't it sad when someone dies as soon as you began to like their character?
Oh well , Time for another cup of tea and some morning snacks...

Post Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:02 pm by Lightbulb621

Nooo that yoga position isn't hard O: And I don't even do yoga. xD

Fred100

Post Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:17 pm by Fred100

I don't do it often either. I actually don't move much. So I'm doin yoga to get my agility back....like I used to have when I was small back then...with this I reckon.
When I was small , I used to sleep on the sofa and wake up in the bed...I can't anymore...probably cause my dad can't lift me like he used to..haha good ol' days.

Fred100

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:38 pm by Fred100

Goin for my cricket match today. Hope to do better than the last time. Wish me luck guys!

Dark Duelist

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:13 am by Dark Duelist

GL Mr.Fredo Very Happy BTW.. that Yoga position isn't hard.. I can do it but I get outta it in a matter of minutes.. it hurts xD

Fred100

Post Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:03 pm by Fred100

Damn , didn't noticed that I haven't updated my blog in a while...

19 Oct , 2010.

Ahem. Yesterday , My school started off again. I didn't really enjoyed the holidays , but school was still good. So , everything went alright. Except that I forgot to bring some money to school and had to starve all day (in school) hungryy. Oh well there are still some guys I know on whose lunches I can feed on..so yeah Razz. In the second last period. Someone took my seat while I was away , so I had to sit with someone else..and that's what I did. I sat with a guy named Ravi from my class and everything went alright, until I saw his pouch (pouch as a small bad commonly used as substitute of pencil boxes here), it had written "Ravi is cool..!!". I asked him who wrote it to which he replied that a guy from our class did..don't know from where I was in a mood of doing stuff so I picked up my pen and made a line on the c of cool making it 'fool' (sort of). As soon as he read that , he asked me to give my pen and that's what I did. So he took the pen and crossed the line I made and once done , he started pressing my pen's nib to the bench. Thus , breaking the nib of my pen. I was like "WTF! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" to which he replied that it was because of what I did to his pouch...:\
So , I made a deal that what if I manage to erase what I wrote , then he's gotta fix my pen and buy me some snacks from the canteen.
Well he though that I won't be able to do it so he said alright , but because he can't fix my pen he'll gimme his pen instead. SO what I did later was I took some water from my bottle poured a little on the bottle cap so that I don't spill it and then threw it where I made the line on. Then took a piece of paper from the newspaper and it got erased. As per the deal he had to gimme the pen , and I took it. For once I was like "I'm gonna break the nib of his pen too , Tit for Tat!" but then I thought that it won't make any difference between him and me , so I returned the pen back to him and asked for my pen(which he broke)'s body because I can always get a refill anyway and a refill only costs I'm the founder , so you gotta read it anyway! - Page 2 10px-Indian_Rupee_symbol.svg3 , so it wasn't really a big issue to me , but oh well. Atleast I got something to eat in the end Very Happy

mikefx

Post Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:02 am by mikefx

Yeh, you need to eat to be able to concentrate on your school work, or any type of work, i hate feeling hungry and not having anything with me to eat.
And hey moody.. Razz leave other peoples pencil cases alone.. Laughing bad lad.. Razz

Fred100

Post Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:30 pm by Fred100

lol couldn't help it there , the teacher was just lying there on her seat and I was frikin bored

mikefx

Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:36 am by mikefx

Yeh, I know what you mean, boredom can make you do some really funny stuff, in fact, boredom has a lot to answer for.. Razz

Fred100

Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:19 am by Fred100

Haha...today was a mess again.
Today was supposed to be our sports period but they had to cancel it because our sports teacher wasn't there. Everyone had to stay in the class , some of the kids who sat ahead of me bunked the period before the substitute teacher could come to the class. Now I think I should've bunked the class as well. Why? Read further.
So kids started doing stuff and the guys with the football were playing with it in the class and one of 'em took the football and threw it straight to my face , on my left portion of the eye. My glasses were down on the ground because of that. Portion below my left eye started bleeding because left part of my glasses broke & all of them were there , laughing...at me. All I could do later was leave the class and head straight to the bathroom where no one could catch me if they wanted me to , and that's what I did.

Last edited by Fred100 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dark Duelist

Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:44 am by Dark Duelist

Hmm'z.. go to the gym, wait a couple of months, whoop their ass'!!!!! And crap.. don't say no shit like that to young children like SE & BS.. they're too young to hear stuff like that.. you should know better =\.. Anywayz.. are you okay now? o.o Did the glass go into your eye? O.O

mikefx

Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:17 pm by mikefx

I agree with DD, dont say stuff like that in a forum where theres younger people.
And anyway, who pays for your glasses to be repaired now, i'm damn sure i'd make the guy who threw the ball pay, and you shoulda gone to the first aid room, glass anywhere near your eyes is real dangerous and after the nurse found out what happened that idiot who threw it woulda been in a bit of trouble...
Hope your eye's ok though, and hope you never got into trouble from your folks for having got your glasses broken, cause it wasnt your fault.

Lightbulb621

Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:37 pm by Lightbulb621

You guys are all ridiculous you know, comparing "who's life is the worst etc. etc." I would never tell my worst experiences online, but yeah, people have even worse things happen to them then just being laughed at or bullied. Honestly, some people commit suicide because their life is just so bad. So enjoy the life you have. If you don't, change it.

Fred100

Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:32 pm by Fred100

Lighty , no one here's comparing. Alright?
I don't reckon typing "HAH TAKE THAT MY LIFEZ WORSE!" or so..
The pieces falled off below my left eye, it still hurts , but the doctor said I'll be okay.
And that's what I'm going to do when I go to school today mike.
Finally , I don't have to bother about what I wrote before probably because Soul , BS & Bozo'd be busy bumping their own or each other's blogs.

Lightbulb621

Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:16 pm by Lightbulb621

I was just saying that was a bit uncalled for. And yes, it was a comparison. But I guess you edited your post so that's not there anymore.
Kay sorry you took my post the wrong way and I hope your eye is better.

Fred100

Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:14 am by Fred100

Anyway , to get my mind off what happened earlier , I started searching stuff and found this real good joke.

An Indian thought that LOL meant "Lots Of Love"
So,
He texted the following to his girlfriend...
"Heared that your mother's dead..LOL.."

Dark Duelist

Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:26 pm by Dark Duelist

Ahahahahah xDDDD Lulz.. o.o' Razz Wow.. his girlfriend must've been crying and heart-broken at the same time x[ Lulz though Razz

mikefx

Post Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:26 am by mikefx

Laughing ha ha, just my kind of humour.. good joke mate.. Heheh

Fred100

Post Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:48 am by Fred100

25th October , Monday 2010.
I didn't went to school for the past 3 days since my glasses incident. Today before leaving for school , took the broken glasses...putted them in my pocket. During the recess (Lunch Break) , I went to him (who broke my glasses , read my previous blog entry for info) said him politely first that how he broke my glasses and now he's gotta repair'em. He replied in a laugh along with "I don't care" and started laughing at me with his mouth wide open...I obviously got real frustrated at that , well I already was with what happened used my right hand in hope to punch him right on his face , but dunno what happened to me , I aimed for his lower jaw instead and I made my hands more like a claw (because I wasn't going to punch him anymore) and the other second his lower jaw was in my right hand (because he was laughing and his mouth was real wide open). So I pulled his jaw towards me and punched him in the face using my left hand while his jaw was still trapped in my right hand , then kicked on his nuts twice! , he covered his privates in the second time though. Then kicked was kicking on his stomach and nearly went insane...I kept kicking him and blood was coming out from his nose and mouth , when I gained consciousness after being all that insane (No , I didn't fainted , I actually had no control over me when I kept hitting him , I was more like devilish when I fought , insanity was all over me.) and by the time I calmed down I noticed that I didn't had a scratch. Everyone else from my class was staring at me...probably because they always saw me being bullied and never saw me beating the crap out of someone...I took a sigh and went to him , he started to tremble in fear..(It was all over his face , maybe he would've thought that I'm coming to kill him this time) I kept coming close , putted my hand in my pocket and took out the broken glasses...gave it to him...said sorry for , not having a control over my anger. Headed straight to the washroom for washing my hands because I remember my hands being in his jaws.
Today felt real good , I replied back to the bully in the same manner...actually rougher...real rougher.

mikefx

Post Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:36 am by mikefx

Way to go mate.. I Agree now just dont get to used to fighting and dont become the bully.

Fred100

Post Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:38 am by Fred100

Lol , No I don't have to.
It was real amazing how I felt replying back to him...I think I should get angry when I'm bullied often Razz

Dark Duelist

Post Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:16 pm by Dark Duelist

L.O.L'z!! Z'OMG'Z RTHBGFFRTOI;HUBGHIHLDHJ!!! xD Lulz.. (NO OFFENSE) I don't believe that unless I see it xD Lulz.. I really can't imagine (after what you said) that you'd do that.. xD I just can't stop laughing Very Happy But it this was true (NOT SAYING IT ISN'T) then it's a good thing that you did. BUT, from now on, DO NOT stay alone for about 3-4 weeks. Until he's forgot about the incident, don't go walking around alone, I've watched loads of movies like this xD Some guys gets angry, beats the crap outta' another guy and then that guy, along with his friends comes to beat ze crap outta' that guy Razz Lulz.. just don't stay alone or you're gonna get kicked in 'da ass by his friends and of course, him. Stay with at least 2 people Very Happy Man, movies ACTUALLY DO help out in real life xD

Fred100

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:53 am by Fred100

Haha , yeah it IS true!
And , dw 'bout it. I've got a few friends who're pretty much of fighters..lol. Me? I don't really like fighting with people...so yeah.

Soul Eater

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:57 am by Soul Eater

Lucky, I would have go suspended big time! did you get in trouble?

Fred100

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:19 am by Fred100

No , he actually cleaned himself up while I went to the washroom and none of the kids from my class made a sound. So I wasn't busted.

Dark Duelist

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:14 am by Dark Duelist

*Goes to India, finds Fred's school, tells the teacher EVERYTHING that had happened* Very Happy

Fred100

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:51 am by Fred100

Ha...She'd never figure it out! Razz

mikefx

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:35 am by mikefx

Just like DD says, just make sure your not by yourself to often, and stay out of trouble now, the fighting is finished with and its time to get back to studying....
Rolling Eyes I cant believe i just wrote that.. me who doesnt know what studying is..

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next