Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alpha and Omega. 2010 Empty Alpha and Omega. 2010 Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:09 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
A new animated movie that some people might like to see.... yes, me.. Laughing
Alpha and Omega.
Alpha and Omega. 2010 15ziflz
About...
In Jasper National Park, the wolves, Kate and Humphrey, have known each other since puppyhood, but they are on the oppose ends of the Western Pack’s social structure with Kate as the energetic Alpha daughter of the pack leader and Humphrey being the good humoured Omega. That social structure forces Kate to accept an arranged marriage with Garth of the Eastern Pack to unite the packs for peace, regardless of Humphrey’s hopeless attraction for her. Before that union can occur, Kate and Humphrey are captured by the park’s rangers and sent to an Idaho park as part of a wolf repopulation project. Mindful of her duties, Kate is determined to return to Jasper and Humphrey offers to help with the assistance of two odd geese. However, as this disparate pair struggle through the dangers to get home, a growing mutual appreciation of their talents and then a deeper love threatens to disastrously complicate everything if they make it back.
Website and trailer...
http://www.alphaandomega3d.com/index.html
Cool

2Alpha and Omega. 2010 Empty Re: Alpha and Omega. 2010 Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:19 am

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
lol this is a pretty good name because Alpha is the beginning of the Roman alphabet and Omega is the end. Looks like a good movie. a bit like the fox and the hound

http://www.gaming-galaxy.forumotion.com

Art Castle Bot

Alpha and Omega. 2010 2q31yzt Alpha and Omega. 2010 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion