Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Forum needs another Simmer! Empty The Forum needs another Simmer! Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:28 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Anyone willing to be another simmer alongside me can apply here. I Had to make this thread because first hand simmer not only is having personal troubles , but also had some Sim troubles.
Anyway , so sometimes I won't be able to sim the FCL games. Anyone willing to do them in my absence or sudden PC troubles can apply here.
Dw , I'll give you the link to the sim and explain you the teams and stuff.

2The Forum needs another Simmer! Empty Re: The Forum needs another Simmer! Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:42 pm

Mystic_gohan

Mystic_gohan
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
well try me Razz i just got my inter back .

3The Forum needs another Simmer! Empty Re: The Forum needs another Simmer! Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:47 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Inter back? O.O
Anyway , will you be active? Because there's no telling when I might have to take leaves.

4The Forum needs another Simmer! Empty Re: The Forum needs another Simmer! Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:29 am

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
Fred you know me, im active all the time. So PM me the link to downlaod it and ill have a look.

http://www.sportsandanime.forumotion.com

5The Forum needs another Simmer! Empty Re: The Forum needs another Simmer! Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:12 am

Mystic_gohan

Mystic_gohan
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
well i don't whoom you choose Razz

6The Forum needs another Simmer! Empty Re: The Forum needs another Simmer! Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:25 am

Mystic_gohan

Mystic_gohan
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
well who did you choose ?

7The Forum needs another Simmer! Empty Re: The Forum needs another Simmer! Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:37 am

Mystic_gohan

Mystic_gohan
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
if you are not taking anyone then basket this topic .

8The Forum needs another Simmer! Empty Re: The Forum needs another Simmer! Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:44 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Madman's probably gonna get back simming so...I guess we might need a backup

9The Forum needs another Simmer! Empty Re: The Forum needs another Simmer! Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:10 am

Sumu

Sumu
Support Mod
Support Mod
I'll be back by 7th october. So till then bye... Very Happy

10The Forum needs another Simmer! Empty Re: The Forum needs another Simmer! Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:33 pm

Jakey

Jakey
Support Mod
Support Mod
Fred100 wrote:Madman's probably gonna get back simming so...I guess we might need a backup

Yep! Games are today!

http://sportschat-666.forumotion.com/index.htm

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

The Forum needs another Simmer! 2q31yzt The Forum needs another Simmer! 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion