Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Vedu Behind the mic - Page 2 Empty Re: Vedu Behind the mic Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:22 pm

Kira

Ex-Staff
do you like CoD?

http://www.gaming-galaxy.forumotion.com

27Vedu Behind the mic - Page 2 Empty Re: Vedu Behind the mic Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:02 am

ViKtory

Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Gohan Q1 : Coz my first username was Vedu_King. Later I got bored of it and wanted to change it, but I still wanted to keep my identity. So, ViKtory = VK = Vedu_King = Vedu = My real life nick.

BB : Not shy, but don't want to give my personal info.

DP : Hahaha lol! Do you expect me to give an answer? Razz

Sandy Q1 : *Pokes Fred*

Bozo : I was bored of my old nick.

Sandy Q2 : Photoshop CS2 Full version. One costly software it is..

Gohan Q2 : (Call of Duty?) It is crap.. I bought the CD and that epic fail'd thing din't work Neutral

28Vedu Behind the mic - Page 2 Empty Re: Vedu Behind the mic Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:42 am

sandeep30

Support Mod
Support Mod
whats ur fav dress?

29Vedu Behind the mic - Page 2 Empty Re: Vedu Behind the mic Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:18 am

ViKtory

ViKtory
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
A cool black tank with a jacket matching to it, and a denim jeans Very Happy

30Vedu Behind the mic - Page 2 Empty Re: Vedu Behind the mic Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:37 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
who is your inspiration

31Vedu Behind the mic - Page 2 Empty Re: Vedu Behind the mic Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:24 am

ViKtory

ViKtory
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Ah, a Q after quite some time..

And, in what terms? In GFX? Or sumthing else?
Or maybe, over 9000? *pokes mike*

32Vedu Behind the mic - Page 2 Empty Re: Vedu Behind the mic Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:30 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
How's mike related to 'over 9000' term?

33Vedu Behind the mic - Page 2 Empty Re: Vedu Behind the mic Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:57 am

ViKtory

ViKtory
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Read the how to topic posted my mike.. The how to annoy your teacher.

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Vedu Behind the mic - Page 2 2q31yzt Vedu Behind the mic - Page 2 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2